***The Official University of Kentucky Class of 2019 Thread***

Haven't heard anything but my letters of rec just got sent in Monday so maybe that's why :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite!! I am so pumped and excited to interview at this school!

School: UK
Notification Date: 8/7/14
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: KY
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/11/2014
Application Complete Date: 7/14/2014
GPA (science, overall): 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA/20 TS/21 PAT/21 RC/16 QR

Reactions: 1 user
I also received an invite this morning!! In state.

OOS, I received my interview invite via email 7/26. Just dragging my feet in completing the supplemental :( so interview date is TBD.

OOS just received my first interview invite here!!!! SO excited!!!

mine did (and still does) say under review as well

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys, where can I send the secondary application fee? Do I have to wait for them to contact me for that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my interview invitation on 7/25. I'll be interviewing on 9/18 at 8:30am...anyone else going to be there at that time and date?

My AADSAS application went out on 6/27. Looking forward to spending some time with this school!

Got my interview invitation on 7/25. I'll be interviewing on 9/18 at 8:30am...anyone else going to be there at that time and date?

My AADSAS application went out on 6/27. Looking forward to spending some time with this school!

See you there!

I'll see ya bright and early!!! I cannot wait!!!

Interview #2
School: Kentucky
Notification day: 9/22
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/29
Method of notification: email
Residency: KY
GPA (science, overall): 3.3, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/ below 17): 22/22/22/21/none

First Interview!
Notification Day: 09/25
AADSAS Mail-Out: 09/05
Method of Contact: Email
Residency: OOS
GPA: 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/below 17): 19/19/21/25/NONE

I had a strong upward trend while taking all upper-level biology classes, strong LOE, 200+ shadow hours, 300+ volunteer hours, and held multiple jobs over my college career.
Has anyone already had their interview? What can I expect, and how is the supplemental application?

We only send $75 when the admission officers contact, right? Just to make sure...

We only send $75 when the admission officers contact, right? Just to make sure...
Yes, they will e-mail you a link to their fee page, and from there you will be able to pay your $75 fee.

I was very surprised about this one!

Interview #6

Notification day: 10/3
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Residency: OOS (UT)
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.53
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/ below 17): 20/20/21/21/none

Reactions: 2 users
I was very surprised about this one!

Interview #6

Notification day: 10/3
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Residency: OOS (UT)
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.53
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/ below 17): 20/20/21/21/none

Congrats!

I have heard that Kentucky only send supplementals to those invited for an interview. Is that a for sure thing? And if so does anyone know about how soon they will send you interview details after you have submitted your supplementals?

Congrats!

I have heard that Kentucky only send supplementals to those invited for an interview. Is that a for sure thing? And if so does anyone know about how soon they will send you interview details after you have submitted your supplementals?
I believe that is true. After submitting my AADSAS i just sent them the money they requested. The interview invitation email said as soon as they received my secondary i would be contacted about available dates to interview. hope this helps!

I believe that is true. After submitting my AADSAS i just sent them the money they requested. The interview invitation email said as soon as they received my secondary i would be contacted about available dates to interview. hope this helps!
Got an interview !! Here

Interviewing October 9th!
Busy week ahead of me UK 10/9, Louisville 10/13, UAB 10/15. Starting to get pretty nervous!

School: The University of Alabama
Notification Day: 8/13
AADSAS Mail-Out: 8/8
Residency: IS
GPA: 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/below 17): 21/22/23/21/NONE

Last edited:
Interviewing October 9th!
Busy week ahead of me UK 10/9, Louisville 10/13, UAB 10/15. Starting to get pretty nervous!

School: The University of Alabama
Notification Day: 8/13
AADSAS Mail-Out: 8/8
Residency: IS
GPA: 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/below 17): 21/22/23/21/NONE

Are these your time frames for Kentucky or for Alabama??

For those of you who have already submitted your supplemental, there is no Biochemistry slot on the Coursework Data Form, correct? I know Biochemistry is a required course, but I can't find a place to put it? Thanks!

Hello! Is there anyone going to the interview on November 1st and got a room reservation near the school? Anyone can share with me please? Thank you.

Did anyone already interview at UK? How was the atmosphere and what did you wish you had knew beforehand?

Did anyone already interview at UK? How was the atmosphere and what did you wish you had knew beforehand?

Just go and enjoy yourself! It's a great school and they do a good job of making you feel comfortable. My committee wasn't too bad, either. No "gotcha" questions during the interview process. I interviewed here about a month ago and loved it.

I loved it. Definitely one of my top choices. Super laid back interview!

I'm an OOS applicant, and UKCD is by far my #1 choice. I was beyond impressed with the school/faculty/atmosphere of the school.

Maybe I'm blind but I can't find an email to the dental school. Anyone find one? Thanks in advance

Anybody interviewing this weekend want to get dinner tomorrow night in Lexington just PM me.

"Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"

My portal changed to this today for University of Kentucky. No interview so is this a nice of way of saying your rejection letter will be coming soon?

"Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"

My portal changed to this today for University of Kentucky. No interview so is this a nice of way of saying your rejection letter will be coming soon?
No clue. I didn't have an interview and my status hasn't changed

"Please check back December 1 for more information regarding your decision stauts with this school." Anyone else have their AADSAS portal change to this from "Invited for interview"?

"Please check back December 1 for more information regarding your decision stauts with this school." Anyone else have their AADSAS portal change to this from "Invited for interview"?
Yup

I'm officially nervous now... I just really hope there's something good there when we "check back".

I'm officially nervous now... I just really hope there's something good there when we "check back".

I had my status change from "Invited for interview" to "please check back Dec. 1st..."
Supposedly this means an acceptance judging by some research I did from previous cycles. Dont wanna get my hopes up too much but I am getting excited!