***The Official University of Kentucky Class of 2019 Thread***

I had my status change from "Invited for interview" to "please check back Dec. 1st..."
Supposedly this means an acceptance judging by some research I did from previous cycles. Dont wanna get my hopes up too much but I am getting excited!

Crap, that'd be awesome if it did... I have mine changed to the same thing.

Can everybody check their AADSAS so we can get a consensus?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my status change from "Invited for interview" to "please check back Dec. 1st..."
Supposedly this means an acceptance judging by some research I did from previous cycles. Dont wanna get my hopes up too much but I am getting excited!

It doesn't necessarily mean an acceptance. It just means some decision has been made. Mine changed last year around this time, and I was waitlisted (and never made it off of that waitlist). I interviewed again this year and it just changed again. I'm hoping this year will bring some better news.

Mine changed this morning!! I wasn't sure how well I interviewed because the questions threw me off a little but this is definitely one of my top choices, I hope we all hear good things Dec 1!

Yup, mine changed to "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school".

I checked my AADSAS mobile and it said check back Dec. 2, but then I checked AADSAS on my computer and it said what you guys got (Dec. 1)...weird

I checked my AADSAS mobile and it said check back Dec. 2, but then I checked AADSAS on my computer and it said what you guys got (Dec. 1)...weird
Mine is actually this same way. I wonder why they difference. Hopefully just an error and not a bad sign lol.

I really hope you're right!! Mine just changed to that too. The countdown begins!

Mine changed, and so did my friend's who interviewed here, too. We both interviewed mid October. I'm thinking they just changed it to this for everyone who interviewed.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm glad none of us are nervous and Dec. 1 doesn't feel like it is a year away... :dead:

Just 5 more days and all the speculation and anxiety will finally be over!!

So, we are under 24 hours... Man, I want this so bad... Good luck to everyone!

Time seems to be moving slower the closer we get. No big deal. Not like we are all anxious or anything

yeah, mine said check back dec 1..and its on the very bottom lol

Any ideas if they send all the acceptances out at once, or if they send them one-by-one?

Did u get a phone call or email?

accepted via email, oos :D

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted. :/ congratulations to those accepted!

waitlisted :/

edit: alternate list, not waitlist

Last edited:
Alternative lis unranked oos ... anyone one have an idea how long this list is

Alternate here too. Is there a difference between that and waitlisted?

Accepted!!--In State--notified via email!!

Alternate list.
Does anyone know the difference between alternate list and wait list?

Will we get a rejection email, or will we just find out through snail mail and/or AADSAS?

Alternate here too. i see it as a sign to stay faithful and keep praying. keep your heads up everyone!

Last edited:
wait listed here too. i see it as a sign to stay faithful and keep praying. keep your heads up everyone!
Did your email refer to your position as being on wait list or alternate and do you know the difference. Also were you informed anything about ranking?

I think it's better to be waitlisted

Accepted via email at 9:02pm PST!!!

Also, alternate list = waitlist. I was on the alternate list and never made it off last year. From what I remember, it seemed to move pretty quickly for O.O.S. Don't lose hope ladies and gentlemen, being placed on the alternate list is by no means a rejection!

Waitlisted go before alternative. I was told there are 4 waitlisted oos.

Is there a difference in wait list and alternative?

yeah I believe wait list has more priority

Yes I spoke to them today and wait listed individuals have priority over alternate.
Instate has 2 people wait listed.

No unfortunately alternate list isn't ranked. They go back and evaluate the individuals once they get through the waitlist.