***The Official University of Kentucky Class of 2019 Thread***

Most depressing news of 2015 so far. Well here's to next years cycle!
Same boat! Hopefully we'll get in somewhere. It only takes one! Fingers crossed :)

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any advice for me I've already contacted UK. But any other advice?
I have a 3.21 sGPA 3.40 oGPA
19AA on the DAT nothing below and 18.
21PAT
I double majored in Biology and Biochemistry.
I played football in college.
I had to take a class in the summer last year to finish up my biochem degree so I think that may have hurt me due to my transcript being sent out later than I wished because the class didn't finish until September.
One big change is that I am not working in a lab at a plant that makes dental silica for Colgate and Crest. But I have a feeling they won't see that as much of an asset as something like a dental lab. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Also I am an OOS resident.

Anyone have any advice for me I've already contacted UK. But any other advice?
I have a 3.21 sGPA 3.40 oGPA
19AA on the DAT nothing below and 18.
21PAT
I double majored in Biology and Biochemistry.
I played football in college.
I had to take a class in the summer last year to finish up my biochem degree so I think that may have hurt me due to my transcript being sent out later than I wished because the class didn't finish until September.
One big change is that I am not working in a lab at a plant that makes dental silica for Colgate and Crest. But I have a feeling they won't see that as much of an asset as something like a dental lab. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Also I am an OOS resident.

What did UK tell you? Last year I called again around April and sat with an advisor and she told me everything that wasn't good on my app

Members don't see this ad :)
They haven't responded yet I emailed them and will call them tomorrow if I haven't heard anything through my email.

They haven't responded yet I emailed them and will call them tomorrow if I haven't heard anything through my email.

I don't have much advice. But don't give up. I'm a second time applicant still on the waitlist. Maybe gain some more dental exposure?