****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how much of class is full already or what our chances are if we are interviewing this month? I'm OOS so I just want to be sure before I go

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know how much of class is full already or what our chances are if we are interviewing this month? I'm OOS so I just want to be sure before I go

Post-dec interviewers have the same chances as Pre-dec interviewers. Also, don't forget that people will drop their seats until right before school starts in June, 2016. I'd say your chances are pretty good if you do well on the interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody knows if they are done with offering interviews or not?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied first week of July but haven't hear yet. I think they reviewed only the applicants who applied on June!
Anybody knows if they are done with offering interviews or not?
My app was complete mid-August

I'm OOS, mail out early August.

Last edited:
The interview invite email was kind of ambiguous - Is there a one-on-one portion to the interview or is totally in MMI format?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea when those typically go out? I called before Christmas and I thought they said the last interview would be in January.

Oh I thought there are three post-dec interviews and I see its going to be 01/22, 01/29, and sometime in Feb. Is it not?

8 pre-december, 2 post. The last one is 1/29

I called and they are doing interview in January (last one Jan 29) and send acceptances/rejections in February.

I am probably not getting an interview :(:(:(
All the best to everyone who is interviewing this month.

Last edited:
Just received an invite for the 29th...so incredibly excited and blessed! :soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
I found out today that I cannot make it to interview on 1/29. I called and cancelled immediately. I hope someone gets it.

I found out today that I cannot make it to interview on 1/29. I called and cancelled immediately. I hope someone gets it.

you might have seriously changed someone's entire life lol

cool to think about

you might have seriously changed someone's entire life lol

cool to think about
That's exactly why I cancelled immediately. I was fortunate enough and I don't want to keep the spot when someone else can get it.. Michigan is great school.

Random question. Does anybody know if UMich has a cadaver lab available to the dental students?

So are the 1/29 invitations already sent out?

So are the 1/29 invitations already sent out?

Yep- unless someone drops their date and they have to add a person to replace them. They made it pretty clear when we were there that 1/29 invitations were sent out already and it would be their last interview date. That's the impression I got, at least!

For those that interviewed on the 22nd, have you received the follow up email that was mentioned?

I wonder if those acceptances will only be for Post-December or Pre as well. Does anyone know about this?

She made it seem everyone finds out their fate at the end of next week:eek:

Interviewed here yesterday, loved the experience! It was definitely a fortunate opportunity!

Did they say when everyone will hear back about acceptance/waitlists/rejections?

Just got my follow up email regarding a survey. My heart dropped when I seen an email from them haha

rejected with out interview today via email

Just got the acceptance call woo!
In-state

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.