***The Official University of Minnesota Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Is everyone's status still at invited for interview, if you went?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes the emails may be a few minutes after 6am. So keep refreshing and good luck to everyone!

Hopefully Minnesota is either trolling all of us or the server might've crashed.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait for someone to get an email, but at the same time I don't want anyone to get an email. lol

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the acceptance email!! No change on adsaas though,

Accepted as well woooohoooooo!!!

Last edited:
Just got the e-mail as well!!!! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
BEST NEWS RECEIVED ON THIS MORNING AT 7:25AM!!! Can't wait to get started :highfive:

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted!!! This is the best day of my life. Congratulations to everyone!

Accepted!!!!!! I'll see you all in Fall LOL!!!!! CONGRATS EVERYONE!

Accepted via e-mail!!

Late to the party, decided to sleep a bit more. I'm accepted as well! See you all in the summer

Is there a Facebook group yet for accepted students at U of M? If not, can someone start one?

Got the acceptance email when I woke up!! So excited! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted via email this AM! Congrats everyone!! :)

OOS, I got the acceptance this morning too! Does anyone know about scholarships?

Congrats everyone! Accepted as well :happy:Yaaaayyy time to celebrate

Accepted as well. OOS! Congratulations everybody!

same here :/ .. just curious if that's how they were going to notify us

Accepted as well! Can't wait to meet you guys!

I can create one but need someone to add before I am able to do so.

I looked into it some more and I think the school makes the facebook page, cause that's what it kinda seemed like based on previous years. I'd say we should hold off on making the facebook page until we get more information emailed to us.

If we didn't get an acceptance today, what was the next day for them to send acceptances?

If we didn't get an acceptance today, what was the next day for them to send acceptances?

It's either late January or early February. For some reason the date February 5th is sticking out in my mind. But I wouldn't quote me on that. Keep your head up high, I've heard Minnesota only fills about half of the class on December 1st.

Got mine at 8:20AM, Canadian!

December is a quiet month with very little movement in admissions for Minnesota. Two more rounds of acceptances are anticipated: third/fourth week of January and around Valentine's Day. I was told by admissions that after Valentine's Day, your chances are more slim but that "musical chairs" of dental class seats can take place into the summer.

I guess thats it for today? I received no word from them.

December is a quiet month with very little movement in admissions for Minnesota. Two more rounds of acceptances are anticipated: third/fourth week of January and around Valentine's Day. I was told by admissions that after Valentine's Day, your chances are more slim but that "musical chairs" of dental class seats can take place into the summer.
You sir have made my day much better after getting wait listed at Marquette. Interviewing January 6th and hoping I get a chance at my home school and hopefully I won't have to wait very long for an answer (all this waiting is horrible). Congrats to everybody that has been accepted to the U! I really hope I get the opportunity to be one of your classmates!

Got my acceptance email today at 7:25am! Can't wait to meet my future classmates.

So maybe I'm missing something very straight forward... But for those who got accepted and plan to attend, we don't email the admissions office or anything right? Just wait for the response form in snail mail and then send that in with the deposit?