**The Official University of Minnesota Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Members don't see this ad :)
interview invite today! OOS, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
Too scared to check my email because no news is better than disappointment

Reactions: 1 user
Any re-applicants get an interview yet? Getting a little nervous :nailbiting:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
For the "Activities and Honors" section of the secondary application, how would one include "honors, awards, scholarships, hobbies, special interests, talents, service to others"?

Interview invite OOS!!!!!
First one!!! Super happy!!!!!
Supplemental paid off :):):):)

Reactions: 3 users
What are your stats? And date your supplemental was turned in?
School: Minnesota
Notification date: 8/27/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: ND
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/16/2015
GPA: 3.72 science/3.79 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/21/27/no
Supplemental completed 6/19

For those of you who have turned in your supplemental app, did you guys get a confirmation email once you've submitted it? I finally turned mine in on September 2nd, but I haven't heard anything back from them

For those of you who have turned in your supplemental app, did you guys get a confirmation email once you've submitted it? I finally turned mine in on September 2nd, but I haven't heard anything back from them
Ya I got one like 2 weeks later that was basically a checklist of everything they had from me

Finished my supplemental on 8/18 and got a interview invite today 9/9 for 9/17, surprisingly. ^^^^^I'll see you there Fightingsiouxyaya

Finished my supplemental on 8/18 and got a interview invite today 9/9 for 9/17, surprisingly. ^^^^^I'll see you there Fightingsiouxyaya
Stats? I am from Canada and in 3rd year with a 3.95 overall, 3.93 BCP, 3.92 science and 4.0 nonscience with a 21 AA and 280 hours shadowing! Is this good enough you think?

Stats? I am from Canada and in 3rd year with a 3.95 overall, 3.93 BCP, 3.92 science and 4.0 nonscience with a 21 AA and 280 hours shadowing! Is this good enough you think?
Mostly better than my stats, so you'll likely get in. I'm non-traditional, been out of college for a year now. 3.55 science, 3.57 total, 23AA, and only 50 hours shadowing. But I did take a summer dental school course with UofMN...... And the leading course instructor is on the admissions committee. And I'm minority, apparently diversity is very important these days to the health professional field, so I hope you wrote a lot on your supplementalsupplemental ;)

Can anyone who already interviewed there give any feedback on how the interview went?

Anybody else still waiting to here back from the U and applied pretty early (i.e. before August)?

Anybody else still waiting to here back from the U and applied pretty early (i.e. before August)?

I'm still waiting to hear back. Sumbitted end of July and was verified and mailed end of august. Hoping to hear back for an interview soon!

Good to know I was complete and mailed by 7/24 and I'm getting a bit nervous. I'm a re-applicant and strove to add a lot to my application this year and I received and interview last year.

when did you submit your materials? Ah I submitted the supplemental end of July but still have not heard back:(
Around the end of July/very early August I think? I wouldn't sweat it! I'm sure they have a lot of applications to go through. They do seem very nice, so you can probably email asking the status of your application if you want

Where are you guys staying for the interview? Does anyone have a recommendation perhaps?

Where are you guys staying for the interview? Does anyone have a recommendation perhaps?
I called up all the places that the school recommended and found that Days Inn was the cheapest. Ask for the academic connection rate

I called up all the places that the school recommended and found that Days Inn was the cheapest. Ask for the academic connection rate
Oh! Thanks:) I forgot to mention the academic connection rate before lol..

You guys can come and stays at my place, UofM Dental School interviewees! On a serious note, I have no space, sorry.

Got my interview offer today! But they scheduled me on a day that I am interviewing at Marquette. Does anyone know if they are flexible with rescheduling????

Got my interview offer today! But they scheduled me on a day that I am interviewing at Marquette. Does anyone know if they are flexible with rescheduling????
I'd call and ask! When is your interview?