***The Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Applesandteeth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did not see a thread for this school yet!

Received an e-mail today that I was under review.

Good luck to everyone! :welcome:

Members don't see this ad.

I mailed a physical copy (printed professionally) along with my check. You can choose to send a physical photo rather than an electronic one.

From the website:
A 2" x 2" electronic image submission using .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png with dimensions no larger than 640x480 pixels is preferred or a 2" x 2" recent photograph (labeled with name and AADSAS number).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I sent physical copy as well, but i couldnt make it to 2x2. It was 2x3. I also sent it to [email protected].
Hopefully they dont send it back to me. :eyebrow:

interview!!

status changed on AADSAS but no email. guess i'll call them tomorrow!

good luck everyone!

Interview invite! Through AADSAS portal! OOS. Super excited!!

interview!!

status changed on AADSAS but no email. guess i'll call them tomorrow!

good luck everyone!

Congrats!! Did you get ahold of them?

what date did it show under "received/under review" before it switched to your invite date?

Did any of you ever get an email saying your app was complete beyond the fee and photo received one?

what date did it show under "received/under review" before it switched to your invite date?
Can't say anymore, because it switched back to "Received/Under Review" ...

i was just joking to someone last night about how they never responded to my email, so maybe it was a mistake... now i think i'm actually right about that...LOL AHH

I just called their office and they said they haven't sent out any interviews yet just so you guys know :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I also called and they were basically like "yea, it was sort of a mistake." LOL. fail. but they said it was a good sign anyway, and they are fixing up their official email to be sent out soon. also that interviews will be in sept, one week later than had originally planned... I will assume since it's almost the end of aug, that interviews will come out soon!

I also called and they were basically like "yea, it was sort of a mistake." LOL. fail. but they said it was a good sign anyway, and they are fixing up their official email to be sent out soon. also that interviews will be in sept, one week later than had originally planned... I will assume since it's almost the end of aug, that interviews will come out soon!

Wow. What a tease! I'm sure you'll experience the same excitement soon(for a second time).

Haha that's hilarious and sad at the same time. Ah well, I'll still take it as a positive sign!

@musician: Oh my gosh, I can't believe they would do that! I feel like it might just be a mistake in timing but you probably will be getting the interview soon XD ...they certainly cashed my check quite early...

Haha thanks for the encouragement guys!! But low and behold...interview invite!! Just got an email..either 9/22 or 9/29!

Got an invite email today!! And I didn't have the botched AADSAS status...!

I emailed them back trying to confirm an interview date but haven't heard anything back yet. Needing to know yesterday as I need to line up shift trades ASAP. Anyone else been able to confirm their interview yet?

I emailed them back trying to confirm an interview date but haven't heard anything back yet. Needing to know yesterday as I need to line up shift trades ASAP. Anyone else been able to confirm their interview yet?
Why not call them? I reached them really fast and they're really helpful.

Thanks! - Done. Wanted to call but since there was no # in the email I was hesitant to.

Looking to split a hotel room with another female at the Hilton Garden Inn (within walking distance but interview email recommends using their shuttle d/t 'topography' - uphill). I interview on Sept. 22, room booked for 21st and 22nd - willing to split for just the 21st, or both if you're staying an extra night too. Halfsies = $67 + tax per night. I land in Pittsburgh at 5:03pm. PM me if interested.

I received an invite for interview, will be going on Sept. 22nd but I'm still waiting for the confirmation. OOS here

I received an interview as well. OOS. Decided on October 13th and still no confirmation email!

Geez I see you on every thread, how many interviews do you have?! Congrats though! :)

I have been lucky. I have a bunch! I will say that for all the interviews it seems like I've gotten, I haven't heard back from plenty of schools that have handed out invites and I was first batch...

Got an interview for October 13!! Any chicas wanna share a hotel with me? Please message me, let's save some money!

Got my interview today!

OOS applicant :)

On AADSAS it says I have an interview invite last Saturday, but I haven't gotten an email. Did any of you have this same experience and did they eventually email you or should I call them? Thanks!

On AADSAS it says I have an interview invite last Saturday, but I haven't gotten an email. Did any of you have this same experience and did they eventually email you or should I call them? Thanks!

I actually got an email first from them and then AADSAS updated it. I think you should call them because they usually give you a week to respond back to them before retracting their offer.

Anyone gotten an email back to confirm the interview? I received the email for an interview Friday and immediately responded and I haven't heard back since.

Anyone gotten an email back to confirm the interview? I received the email for an interview Friday and immediately responded and I haven't heard back since.

It took quite a few days for me to receive the email - and since I needed to know asap in order to trade shifts, I just called them. They were friendly and confirmed my interview date.

I got an invite on Saturday morning (I don't know how..but that's the time the email was received)
and responded over the weekend. I got my confirmation email this morning. Perhaps you've received it by now?

Quick question for people who received invites: do you all have LOEs from 3 science professors? Thank you!

Quick question for people who received invites: do you all have LOEs from 3 science professors? Thank you!
No; 2 from science, 1 GP, 1 orthodontist

I had 1 from chem/physics prof, 1 from poetry, 1 from molecular genetics prof, 1 from dentist. I then sent in another bio prof letter.

Anyone else interviewing on Oct 13?

Reactions: 1 users
They originally emailed me at 8pm EDT on Friday, 9/12. I emailed them back requesting Oct 13 an hour later (immediately after discovering the email). They emailed me back confirming Oct 13 this afternoon (2ish).

Has anyone had their interview yet or is Monday the first one?

Hey so I had been waiting for Pitt to say they received my app (like every other school) before sending my supplemental stuff. I emailed them over the weekend and the notified me about payment and the picture and everything. Do you think it's too late to submit my payment and info? I don't want to waste the $50 if I'm not going to get get in..

Hey so I had been waiting for Pitt to say they received my app (like every other school) before sending my supplemental stuff. I emailed them over the weekend and the notified me about payment and the picture and everything. Do you think it's too late to submit my payment and info? I don't want to waste the $50 if I'm not going to get get in..
Impossible to tell. I do know that they won't process your app until you submit the money and photo.