***The Official University of the Pacific Dugoni Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Hey I'm looking for a roommate and I'm going to be a first year.

I'm quite clean, an 11:30ish sleeper, non smoker, don't like to bring people over much.

Hit me up if you're also looking for w roommate. Closer to school is preferred

Also I'm a dude

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I'm looking for a roommate and I'm going to be a first year.

I'm quite clean, an 11:30ish sleeper, non smoker, don't like to bring people over much.

Hit me up if you're also looking for w roommate. Closer to school is preferred

Also I'm a dude
have you joined the facebook group yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
-

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Gave up my spot today. Good luck on those waiting. Think of me whenever you see the * at the end of 2018 in the facebook group name.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everyone! I know we should be hearing news after April 15th so this might be wishful thinking, but has anyone heard back yet? :)

Hi everyone! I know we should be hearing news after April 15th so this might be wishful thinking, but has anyone heard back yet? :)

I called on Friday asking about when they were going to rank the people on the alternate list into quartiles and the woman I talked to said to call back at the end of April.

However, I got a call today offering me a spot, and I will be accepting! This is around the time when people are giving up spots and putting down deposits so I'm sure many more of you will hear back soon as well! Good luck to all of you! I hope to see you there!

Reactions: 3 users
I called on Friday asking about when they were going to rank the people on the alternate list into quartiles and the woman I talked to said to call back at the end of April.

However, I got a call today offering me a spot, and I will be accepting! This is around the time when people are giving up spots and putting down deposits so I'm sure many more of you will hear back soon as well! Good luck to all of you! I hope to see you there!
Congratulations, that's exciting!! Thanks for letting us know and still hoping for the best!

Congrats!! When were you placed on the wait list after your interview?

Congrats!! When were you placed on the wait list after your interview?

I interviewed mid-January (can't remember the exact date at the moment) and got a call about two weeks later placing me on the alternate list :)

Gave up my spot today. Good luck on those waiting. Think of me whenever you see the * at the end of 2018 in the facebook group name.

Nooo! But you founded the facebook group! you will be missed :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else heard back yet? I called today but no one picked up...

Yeah, I'm starting to get really nervous about this too. I interviewed back in January where in my faculty interview I was told that I'd definitely get in. For the next two weeks I was incredibly high on life, but then I heard the waitlist verdict and felt all my joy turn to ashes in my mouth.

Anyway, I have a friend on the inside who's told me that she's pretty sure UoP has seats open. If they haven't even ranked the waitlist yet, how do they determine who gets the seats that open up?

Yeah, I'm starting to get really nervous about this too. I interviewed back in January where in my faculty interview I was told that I'd definitely get in. For the next two weeks I was incredibly high on life, but then I heard the waitlist verdict and felt all my joy turn to ashes in my mouth.

Anyway, I have a friend on the inside who's told me that she's pretty sure UoP has seats open. If they haven't even ranked the waitlist yet, how do they determine who gets the seats that open up?

Million dollar question lol I'm assuming they already have a preliminary ranking for the wait listers

Literally the exact same thing happened to me hahaha

3rd Quartile placement :( looks like reapplication time. I should have asked about the chances of getting in next year...

I got 2nd quartile :arghh: Debating on withdrawing from the wait list since I also got into UCLA. UOP has always been my dream school since undergrad, and the facilities are simply OUTSTANDING. However, the difference in amount of debt is definitely not something to take lightly. :(

Last edited:
I got 2nd quartile :arghh: Debating on withdrawing from the wait list since I also got in UCLA. UOP has always been my dream school since undergrad, and the facilities are simply OUTSTANDING. However, the different in amount of debt is definitely not something to take lightly. :(
UCLA is the cheapest school in Cali. Tuition at UCLA = $169,515; Tuition at UOP: $280,836. That's $111,321 difference for just tuition! SF has much higher costs in living. I would go with UCLA.

UCLA is the cheapest school in Cali. Tuition at UCLA = $169,515; Tuition at UOP: $280,836. That's $111,321 difference for just tuition! SF has much higher costs in living. I would go with UCLA.

Not to mention this will also have compound interest. :( Thank you for the info though and advice! It is much appreciated.

Reactions: 1 users
Not to mention this will also have compound interest. :( Thank you for the info though and advice! It is much appreciated.
Jojo! stop frontin...you know where you belong :D

I was 2nd quartile, and got an acceptance call today but will be declining. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users