****The Official UNLV Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Good luck to everyone on here!

What's "Under Review" mean? Is it the generic "your application is complete and we are getting to it, eventually", or "You'll know about your application within the month" ?

I honestly have no idea. It could mean either, but I personally think it means the first.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Base on my experience it's the first

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hoping for interview invites to go out this week!

Reactions: 2 users
I just called UNLV to make sure my app was totally good and ready to be reviewed and stuff and they said they were going to start sending invites here within a week or two. Also, she said the application incomplete thing on myunlv is a mistake and shouldn't be considered!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called UNLV to make sure my app was totally good and ready to be reviewed and stuff and they said they were going to start sending invites here within a week or two. Also, she said the application incomplete thing on myunlv is a mistake and shouldn't be considered!
I called em because of an app incomplete message on AADSAS (turned out to be a mistake) and she told me they would start sending invites in the next week or so as well.

Reactions: 1 users
I just tried to submit my secondary on the Grad Rebel site, and after inputting my credit card details it just said "Transaction denied". I tried a second time, and it said "A duplicate transaction has been submitted", even though it won't let me submit anything. Anyone had this happen and knows what to do? Thanks

I just tried to submit my secondary on the Grad Rebel site, and after inputting my credit card details it just said "Transaction denied". I tried a second time, and it said "A duplicate transaction has been submitted", even though it won't let me submit anything. Anyone had this happen and knows what to do? Thanks

Does it show up as a transaction at your banking site?

Any estimates on how long a reply will take after my UNLV portal states "Submitted app"?

I don't know. If you ever have any questions about if your application is complete give them a call. They are very helpful. That's what I had to do to ensure my application was complete.

I second calling to make sure they have everything. My undergraduate GPA didn't meet their cutoff but the person I talked with didn't see that I had recently completed an SMP. I emailed them my graduate transcript and they attached it to my application.

Does anyone know if we are able to update our grades after the application has already been turned in? I Just finished summer quarter and I want schools to see my micro grade but I don't see how I can update it on AADSAS

Does anyone know if we are able to update our grades after the application has already been turned in? I Just finished summer quarter and I want schools to see my micro grade but I don't see how I can update it on AADSAS
I think there is only one day in November where you can update it.

Just a general question,

How long can a CV acceptably be? Mines is 4 pages long (for front-and-back, its 2 pages)

Just a general question,

How long can a CV acceptably be? Mines is 4 pages long (for front-and-back, its 2 pages)
At the end of the day I'd call UNLV and ask them yourself just to be sure. From my understanding, 2 is acceptable, 3 is a little big, and 4 might be a bit too big depending on who's reading it. Call UNLV and ask :) I trimmed mine down from 4 to 3 when i was submitting for them just by fiddling with the fonts/spacing

Hello, I was wondering how you guys are checking your application status on myunlv?

Got the invite via email on Aug 23
IS
3.7 science; 3.8 cumulative
AA: 22 PAT: 18
Submitted all application materials the first week of June

FYI pretty sure you don't need a cover letter, I got an interview without one anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I didn't even see where we are suppose to upload a cover letter lol. Am I missing something here? I got an email awhile back that my application was completed.

I didn't even see where we are suppose to upload a cover letter lol. Am I missing something here? I got an email awhile back that my application was completed.

Honestly I didn't see it either so I was kind of confused what everyone was talking about...

CV = Curriculum Vitae, upload option is on their application portal. I think someone mistook cv for cover letter is all :)

Just got an offer
MI resident (OOS)
21AA,19PAT
3.6 oGPA 3.5 sGPA
Aadsas Mail out 7/15

July 20th. For what it's worth, I also got interviews at UDM & Buffalo and have not heard anything from 10 schools.

Congrats! Must feel good sitting on 3. I had one at Nova last week but that's it. I didn't get the confirmation email until Aug 2nd so I'm gonna hold out hope. Congrats again

When I called UNLV about my supp a while back, they said I don't need to send a Resume/CV.

Got an interview invite today! Very excited.

OOS
BCP: 3.75 sGPA 3.65 oGPA 3.54
AA 20 TS 19 PAT21 RC 23

Reactions: 5 users