***The Official UoP Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

hoping for an interview here so bad

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
First interview! They said they called me around 2pm, but my phone never received a call... But I got an email anyways and they told me to just call back to schedule something. Interviews are apparently only on Mondays and Thursdays, which is super inconvenient with my class schedule, but oh well. Gotta make sacrifices I guess!

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
GPA sGPA: 3.64 oGPA: 3.72
DAT: AA 23 TS 22 PAT 19 RC 25

Reactions: 3 users
First interview! They said they called me around 2pm, but my phone never received a call... But I got an email anyways and they told me to just call back to schedule something. Interviews are apparently only on Mondays and Thursdays, which is super inconvenient with my class schedule, but oh well. Gotta make sacrifices I guess!

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
GPA sGPA: 3.64 oGPA: 3.72
DAT: AA 23 TS 22 PAT 19 RC 25
That's a helluva first interview! Congrats!

Looks like they're starting with the June submissions first, hope they'll get the July ones soon :)
I submitted mine in late June, but wasn't mailed out until July 15th. I'm hoping as well!

Hey guys, AADSAS sent out my app on 8/23 to UoP. Should I expect to hear back from them post-december? I'm getting anxious haha..

Has anyone received an interview invite after the last wave at the end of August?

It's been kinda quiet for two weeks, hopefully that means they're preparing to send another wave of interviews soon :)

Does anyone know how long it took for their application to go from "Pending Review" to "Under Active Review by the Admissions Committee"?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no invite. Strange. I'm OOS but have 3.9+ GPA and 24AA. Application mailed out 7/01.

Has anyone who had their application mailed out after 8/23 gotten their interviews from Pacific? (I got an Email saying my app is under review on 8/23). I'm patiently waiting, but I'm getting nervous!!

Has anyone who had their application mailed out after 8/23 gotten their interviews from Pacific? (I got an Email saying my app is under review on 8/23). I'm patiently waiting, but I'm getting nervous!!

8/4 under review. Nothing.

8/23 under review and still nothing.

Just got a call for an interview! App was mailed out on 8-19

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call for an interview! App was mailed out on 8-19
what are your Stats if you don't min, and when did you receive the "University of the Pacific - File Under Review" email?

I'm starting to think applications are not processed in the order they are received haha. It's seems out of order at nearly every school I have applied to
I wonder how many they will be calling today...

what are your Stats if you don't min, and when did you receive the "University of the Pacific - File Under Review" email?

Hi, I got the under review email on 8-23. My bcp GPA is a 3.5, overall is a 3.3 with 25TS, 24AA. I am also not from CA.

I guess we all gotta wait until UoP is done interviewing these monsters with unreal DAT scores...

I hope you'll have to wait a little longer then since I haven't gotten an interview!
:laugh::rofl:

Edit: a 23 definitely classifies as a monster DAT score btw..

@DMikes Nobody offering you interviews because they think other schools are giving you interviews, trying to snatch you up first. lol You should have an interview at every school you apply to.

Late guy here. E-submitted on 9/1 and got my under review email today, 9/23. Congrats to those that already received interview offers!

No word here! :(

Do any of you guys know if they still have pre-december interview spots available?

I got an interview today.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the call around 9:30 AM, I'm from California.
They're basically interviewing all of November, every Monday and Thursday.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! Mail out date was 8/19. Got the under review email on 8/23.

I got the under review email on 8/23 as well haha.. I'm anxiously waiting! I'm OOS btw.

Are there a lot of spots available on November?

Just to ease the minds of people concerned. They gave me 7 dates to choose from all in November, so still open slots for pre-Dec interviews.

Got the under review early August but nothing yet. I wonder if I should shoot them an email just to check up?

Got the under review early August but nothing yet. I wonder if I should shoot them an email just to check up?

Might do the same. I want to interview here more than anywhere else.

Look at you 2 heavy hitters. haha there goes my chances.