** The Official UPenn Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread **

Also, does anyone know how many people get off of the waitlist?

If I remember correctly, Ms. Cacas said that 10 got off the waitlist last year. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sitting beside my house phone all day... staring at it... never waited for a call this long... this is how girls must feel after giving out their numbers

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sitting beside my house phone all day... staring at it... never waited for a call this long... this is how girls must feel after giving out their numbers

Yeah, seriously. Here's my number. So call me maybe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed January 31st heard back yet with an acceptance/waitlist/rejection ?

Anyone from February 20 or 21 got a call back yet??

Let's hope we all get calls on monday... *fingers crossed*

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who interviewed January 31st heard back yet with an acceptance/waitlist/rejection ?

I interviewed the day before you and haven't heard anything. They did tell me that the wait time isn't necessarily two weeks because they are still considering a lot of applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wrong school. Lol I was talking about BU. my bad everyone!

Last edited:
I emailed the dean and she said they had an admissions committee this week. And I just got an acceptance email! It's my first one. $3000 deposit is due march 15 for me lol.
yikes thats a rough conundrum.

I know... that $3000 deposit was brutal :(
I'll have to give that up if I get into PENN

got the call today. interviewed two thursdays ago. good luck everyone.

Lol I wonder if there are even any seats available at this point :/

Do you think it's safe to say if we dont get a call today and interview that same week (Feb 20) we are on the waitlist?
Remember Corky said she picks the most suitable applicants first, and it might take a little longer for others to process.

Btw, does she only give out acceptance calls on Mondays???

Remember Corky said she picks the most suitable applicants first, and it might take a little longer for others to process.

Btw, does she only give out acceptance calls on Mondays???

I got a call on a Wednesday. Definitely wasn't expecting it!

I'm assuming its almost full, the facebook group as 128 members, but some of the people are not goign to end up going to penn or have already withdrawn. But I would say it is nearing the end point.

lol two people from my university just got accepted. I guess they give out acceptances other than mondays as well

Is Penn still interviewing people or are they done with that part of admissions? The class was just half full at the end of January and I wonder how many seats are left now.

They are done with interviews last week. just gave them a call...

Is Penn still interviewing people or are they done with that part of admissions? The class was just half full at the end of January and I wonder how many seats are left now.

How do you know ?

Do you happen to know when they interviewed?

I have a feeling this was partly about me. I just posted it on Facebook this morning... but I got the call in the middle of February after interviewing in January.

I have a feeling this was partly about me. I just posted it on Facebook this morning... but I got the call in the middle of February after interviewing in January.

When in January did you interview, if don't mind me asking?

Did they say anything about the fate of the people that interviewed when you did? If we didn't get a call are we waitlisted?

She said no news is a good news... I called them and corky said that since we're the very last batch, it takes more time for them to consider us. they took in two~three of the strongest candidates per week, two mondays from interview (this was just yesterday). I'm hoping to be waitlisted at least. I thought did a fantastic job though... we'll see how it goes. It's only been 7 business days.

When you guys call, do you ask to speak directly with Corky? Or do you speak with whoever picks up?

in my case it was corky.

Last edited:
decided to defer my acceptance. this should open up a spot and i hope one of you guys get it, especially the people i met during my interview!

Reactions: 2 users
decided to defer my acceptance. this should open up a spot and i hope one of you guys get it, especially the people i met during my interview!

Good luck with your future

I am waitlisted so wish me luck