***The Official UPenn Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Are they done giving out pre-Dec interviews?

I got invitation yesterday, can only schedule for Dec/4 or 5. I guess they have done with pre-Dec interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Got one at UPenn this morning!!!! So happy! Been waiting for this one :) I haven't called about scheduling the date yet but I am guessing it is post December at this point?

Edit: the first available date was 12/4

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Got one at UPenn this morning!!!! So happy! Been waiting for this one :) I haven't called about scheduling the date yet but I am guessing it is post December at this point?

Edit: the first available date was 12/4
Hi, When was your app complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no word... I'm getting a bit worried

Last edited:
Me too..... I hope we all hear something back from them soon!!!!

for those of you who already interviewed: is there parking at the school?

There's definitely street parking around the school, but you usually have to pay for it =(
There are a couple of streets west of the school where you might be able to find some free parking though!

Good luck with your interview!

There is two hour parking free parking down Spruce Street but it is usually very hard to find a spot and you have to parallel park and then move your car every two hours. Or, you could pay like $18 a day to park above Fresh Grocer down the street on 40th and Walnut.

Yeah just park west of 40th and save the money (might have to walk a couple blocks but West Philly is very pedestrian-friendly)

ALSO: Everyone go to Koch's Deli at 43rd and Locust. You will not regret it. It's a little expensive for a deli, but their sandwiches are legendary.

Got the interview as I was interviewing at another school!! lol first one on east coast! :) a little disappointed that pre-dec interviews are taken... but still really happy nonetheless! Good luck to everyone else and if anyone is interviewing on Dec. 5th let me know!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the interview as I was interviewing at another school!! lol first one on east coast! :) a little disappointed that pre-dec interviews are taken... but still really happy nonetheless! Good luck to everyone else and if anyone is interviewing on Dec. 5th let me know!

Hey when did you receive the "Application Complete at Penn Dental" email after submitting your secondary? I haven't heard a peep from them... Congrats!

Rejection via snail mail :(. It's ok though. Wish the rest of you the best of luck at this school!

Hey when did you receive the "Application Complete at Penn Dental" email after submitting your secondary? I haven't heard a peep from them... Congrats!

I got the application complete email on 9/22. By the time I submitted the secondary until when they sent me the application complete email must have been at least 3-4 weeks. Also for those of you waiting on your interviews, there ARE still Pre-December interview dates available, filling very fast though. Just booked mine for November 20th, so if anyone is going to be interviewing on the 20th, let me know!:)

Rejection via snail mail :(. It's ok though. Wish the rest of you the best of luck at this school!

Keep your head up and stay positive! :) I wish you the best of luck in your journey to dental school!

Congrats!!! Best of luck for the interview I hope it goes very well. I was wondering what are your stats?

Congrats!!! Best of luck for the interview I hope it goes very well. I was wondering what are your stats?

Thanks! :) stats are nothing impressive compared to some of the others posting in this thread! but 3.91 science GPA 3.83 overall and 24AA 22TS 20PAT

Thanks! :) stats are nothing impressive compared to some of the others posting in this thread! but 3.91 science GPA 3.83 overall and 24AA 22TS 20PAT

Those are some Killer stats! Very impressive! Great job :)

Question: what time are UPENN's office hours? Seems like everytime I call them, I go straight to voicemail.

Question: what time are UPENN's office hours? Seems like everytime I call them, I go straight to voicemail.

I would imagine just the normal 8am-4pmish? keep in mind that they're probably very busy with phone calls this time of the cycle so just be persistent and keep calling! I was able to get a hold of them consistently at around noon-1pm EST. Good luck!

Still waiting for their response. Waiting is tough...

Application changed from complete to under review a few days ago. No interview yet so I hope this doesn't mean snail mail rejection :/

Application changed from complete to under review a few days ago. No interview yet so I hope this doesn't mean snail mail rejection :/

When did you receive the "Applicaton Received at Penn Dental" email? I submitted the supplemental early September and received the app complete email from Penn on Mid-September. Mine still says "Received/Application Complete" on AADSAS portal status. Can anyone tell us if there was a status change before receiving the interview invite (from app complete to under review)?

When did you receive the "Applicaton Received at Penn Dental" email? I submitted the supplemental early September and received the app complete email from Penn on Mid-September. Mine still says "Received/Application Complete" on AADSAS portal status. Can anyone tell us if there was a status change before receiving the interview invite (from app complete to under review)?

I got their complete email on September 5th. So almost two months ago lol.

Penn doesn't even show up on my portal and I interviewed there in Sept. Does Penn show up on everyone else's Portal?

Hi everyone!

Taking a study break by SDN-ing. :D If anyone needs a place to stay during interview, don't hesitate to PM me. [I am currently a D1 at Penn.] When I interviewed last year, my friend let me crash with her and it saved me $$. I like saving $$ and we have willing D1s to host you guys.

Hi everyone!

Taking a study break by SDN-ing. :D If anyone needs a place to stay during interview, don't hesitate to PM me. [I am currently a D1 at Penn.] When I interviewed last year, my friend let me crash with her and it saved me $$. I like saving $$ and we have willing D1s to host you guys.

She's also a bartender so there's that.

Hi guys,
will Upenn send an interview confirmation after you call and scheduled the interview?

Hi guys,
will Upenn send an interview confirmation after you call and scheduled the interview?

I thought they were supposed to mail us a packet. I scheduled last Friday and my interview is next Thursday but I haven't recieved this packet in the mail. How long do they wait to mail it out?

Physical mail, unlike email, is not instantaneous.

I thought they were supposed to mail us a packet. I scheduled last Friday and my interview is next Thursday but I haven't recieved this packet in the mail. How long do they wait to mail it out?
I haven't receive the packet either... did you get an interview confirmation after the phone call?

got an interview finally!! scheduled for 12/12. anyone else for that date? :)

My status on AADSAS changed from "Received/Application Complete" to "Received/Under Review" today. I hope this is a good sign even though they said on app complete email that they will not notify any application status via AADSAS.....