***The Official UPenn Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Yes! I will.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
hey youre from pitt right? there are 6 other of us going to penn next year so message me who you are.

Members don't see this ad.

hey youre from pitt right? there are 6 other of us going to penn next year so message me who you are.

Lol I'm not- sorry to disappoint. I did almost go to Pitt for undergrad, though- and my little brother goes there. So I guess I'm honorary? Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Well officially got the W.L. today after 3.5 months of waiting. Maybe something will open up between now and August, congrats to all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an offer this morning from Corky off of the waitlist - I will be attending!

Reactions: 3 users
Curriculum: outstanding and very well structured. Tests are spaced out a week a part. We get tomorrow off to vote and get occasional days off/short days
Clinic: they are easing us in, I could go for a few more hours in waxing lab but that's me (its P/F so far here)
Class: everyone here shares everything, there is an overwhelming amount of supplemental notes
Upperclassmen: helpful and reassuring
Faculty: amazing, nearly all of them care
Environment: we get an occasional robbery text, but I feel safe walking home at night. cops everywhere

if anyone has any specific questions feel free to PM

Reactions: 1 user