***The Official USC Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

ACCEPTED! This is my first one, I feel on top of the world right now :D:D:D:D. I'm going to be a dentist! Good luck everyone, I believe in all of you!
Did you get accepted today?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how they rank applicants after the interview?

Does anyone know if they have a Class of 2019 Facebook page yet?

Has anyone else heard back who interviewed in late February/early March?

Has anyone else heard back who interviewed in late February/early March?
No :( I interviewed in early March. I am wondering if the acceptances they sent out on Friday (known by the 2 people on this forum who said they got accepted then) are the only ones they will send out until May. I am really hoping not because I am filling out a scholarship that is due the first week of May and I can't turn it in until I am (hopefully) accepted. I am so over this process: I don't hate the player (USC), I just hate the game...lol

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed late February and haven't heard anything either :(

I interviewed Feb 17th and haven't heard anything yet either! I hope they are still sending out acceptances. I want to know how full the class is, but I don't want to devastated if it is full!

Reactions: 1 user
I called earlier this week, and the guy said that there is definitely still room in the class and that there should be a wave of acceptances soon! I was just trying to gauge the timeline of these two other acceptances on sdn..

I remember during the interview that they have various rounds of acceptances. The next round being May 1st, then July 1st and I just confirmed with another applicant that I made friends with during my interview day. The waiting game is killer hah...

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is a veteran of the waiting game. I interviewed late Nov and am still waiting on the wait-list.

I called earlier this week, and the guy said that there is definitely still room in the class and that there should be a wave of acceptances soon! I was just trying to gauge the timeline of these two other acceptances on sdn..
Well that's looking up! (An attempt for positivity :))

Would it be ok to receive C and Bs from the last quarter/semester if you are accepted?? + When you approved Certiphi and pressed "release" button, did you get any notification/ conformation emails or something? Thank you~~

Last edited:
Would it be ok to receive C and Bs from the last quarter/semester if you are accepted?? + When you approved Certiphi and pressed "release" button, did you get any notification/ conformation emails or something? Thank you~~
In regards to your second question, I didn't receive any sort of notification/ conformation.

Just a tip, don't bother calling them asking for ways to improve your app for next cycle. They have helpful advice like "make sure you're a well rounded applicant" and "stay involved in the field" haha o_O

Did he give you a percentage of how full the class was?

Giving up my spot. Hard to let go. Good luck to you all!

I'm thinking about callign another school i'm also WL at.

When you called, what did you say?
I've been torn about calling because I don't know how to say - the wait is killing me, what's going on???
I don't want to be "annoying"

How sure are we that May 1st will have a wave of acceptances? :)

I'm thinking about callign another school i'm also WL at.

When you called, what did you say?
I've been torn about calling because I don't know how to say - the wait is killing me, what's going on???
I don't want to be "annoying"

You can just call and ask them without introducing yourself. That, and *67-ing it if you're extra paranoid of being annoying

How sure are we that May 1st will have a wave of acceptances? :)
They have for the past few years around this date so hopefully!!! I don't think they have accepted anyone that interviewed in March yet so they eventually will...soon...?

They have for the past few years around this date so hopefully!!! I don't think they have accepted anyone that interviewed in March yet so they eventually will...soon...?

I interviewed March 4th and was accepted a month later. Good luck to all of you guys waiting to hear back!!!

Does anyone know when they are sending out more acceptances? Or even if there are any seats left?

@jaykay225 I thought they were going to give out more acceptances today but I'm not positive. I'm still wait listed as of now.

anyone want to call the office? haha

This is what they said today:
The office is busy right now due to graduation on May 15th and they try to send out acceptances on Fridays or Mondays so not this week but possibly next week or the week after (graduation)
So this is my attitude: just relax because it will be a few more weeks... *sigh* or maybe they will send them sooner if we are super lucky

This is what they said today:
The office is busy right now due to graduation on May 15th and they try to send out acceptances on Fridays or Mondays so not this week but possibly next week or the week after (graduation)
So this is my attitude: just relax because it will be a few more weeks... *sigh* or maybe they will send them sooner if we are super lucky
Oh well that's better than the class is full! Thank you so much for calling!!

I have a feeling they'll send something this Friday..

Just got my acceptance via email! Interviewed 3/17/15. Will be giving up this spot so there is one more spot available for you wait-listers!

I have withdrawn from my spot at USC and hope that someone awesome gets it soon! Best of luck!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread. I recently got accepted to USC and am wondering if anyone knows of threads for housing for USC students.

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread. I recently got accepted to USC and am wondering if anyone knows of threads for housing for USC students.
Congrats. I would say join the facebook page. There is good info about housing that has been provided by dental students.

I withdrew from my spot at USC! Good luck everyone!

I spoke with a student who interviewed in December and was accepted last week. He said his deposit is due next week and that there are still ~60 seats left. I don't know how true it is, but there is a little bit of info!

I spoke with a student who interviewed in December and was accepted last week. He said his deposit is due next week and that there are still ~60 seats left. I don't know how true it is, but there is a little bit of info!
That's a lot of seats! Why don't they just send the acceptance out lol? Thanks for the info though :)