***The Official USC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Anyone received the instruction mail about sending official transcripts and health screening?
Nothing yet, they said we should be expecting it within the next week or so.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone contact the school recently? Any new information?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the packet on Friday. Just letting you guys know.

Anyone know if there is going to be another wave of acceptances this month?

Members don't see this ad :)
looks like rejections rolled out last friday lol
Did your AADSAS portal status change as well? I'm currently out of the country so I can't actually check my mail... I've been wait listed since March but haven't heard anything

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I thought the last wave was 4/29 and that's it for the waves. After that, will acceptances still be offered in a monthly batch, or as soon as someone drops?
Based on memory, there will be a wave on June, and then asa ppl drop… but no official comfirmation…

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile

there is no wave this month. the next wave is in july, or june if they decide to do it sooner. they told me this over the phone.

Reactions: 2 users
there is no wave this month. the next wave is in july, or june if they decide to do it sooner. they told me this over the phone.
Last cycle they accepted people off the WL on June 26 after the May wave

Reactions: 1 users
If it helps they told us our pre matriculation documents must be submitted by June 24th so June 26th would make sense

Anyone else contact the school to confirm when they will be sending out more acceptances?

Hey guys, after submitting the deposit and applicant form, what is the next step? I was accepted on April 29, and i haven't received any other information in the mail about submitting pre health screening, transcripts, etc. Also, is information about the background check available when I get the papers in the mail?

Hey guys, after submitting the deposit and applicant form, what is the next step? I was accepted on April 29, and i haven't received any other information in the mail about submitting pre health screening, transcripts, etc. Also, is information about the background check available when I get the papers in the mail?
Congrat! I was wondering the same when i recieved the admission on april 1st. You will recieve the acceptance packet that includes directions to send transcripts and other documents such as health screening. For the background screening, you'll recieve an email from the cerph... something (don't know if you recieved acceptance from other schools but its the same one)

Last edited:
Congrat! I was wondering the same when i recieved the admission on april 1st. You will recieve the acceptance packet that includes directions to send transcripts and other documents such as health screening. For the background screening, you'll recieve an email from the cerph... something (don't know if you recieved acceptance from other schools but its the same one)
Thank you so much. So for the background check, did you fill it out and pay the $150. This is whatI'm suppose to do, correct?

Thank you so much. So for the background check, did you fill it out and pay the $150. This is whatI'm suppose to do, correct?
Yup. Thats what i did. Once they review them you should be able to look at the report yourself. It took me about few weeks

Yup. Thats what i did. Once they review them you should be able to look at the report yourself. It took me about few weeks
Okay, is there anything else we need to do after that? Do we need to send the report to the school or do they automatically have access to it? I just want to make sure I dont forget to do anything lol

Anyone hear back today? Or is it going to be next week lol?

Does anyone think there might be more acceptances June 1st?

Does anyone think there might be more acceptances June 1st?

why don't you just call and ask them directly? Any feedback you get from here with regards to when the next batch will be sent out is going to be purely guesswork/speculation anyways. We don't know any better than you do what the admissions office's plans are

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

still on the waitlist, masters program it is... deciding between tufts and rutgers MBS programs, any opinions?

Anyone called recently? Looks like there might be no wave this month?

really? why? do you think it'll be a big batch?

probably, because it's after the 2nd and 3rd deposit deadlines lol they definitely still have spots in their class. what i don't like is if we get accepted so late like this in july or even august, it's going to be hard finding housing....

Hey, I had a couple quick questions. I got an offer for my stafford loan from USC, which I accepted. And then I also applied for a grad plus loan. I did this all about a month ago, but have not received any information or updates on myUSC. If any one can let me know how this process went for them, and if I should have received an update by now that would be great.

Did anyone finish the smart package? I never received a confirmation email or anything