***The Official USC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I had a couple quick questions. I got an offer for my stafford loan from USC, which I accepted. And then I also applied for a grad plus loan. I did this all about a month ago, but have not received any information or updates on myUSC. If any one can let me know how this process went for them, and if I should have received an update by now that would be great.
I don't know if you figured out the PLUS loan, but i think if you are applying for the PLUS loan for the first time, you need to do the counseling after you login to the studentloans.gov

i called a few times, but no one picks up when i call the financial aid office... does anyone else have trouble getting through to the financial aid office?

I received my email on the 5th and will be accepting. I've heard from one other person that also got accepted on Tuesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!
I'm assuming this month was the last wave.

Those who were accepted, did you guys recieve any email from the admission coordinators about registration? I havent recieved any email other than just housing stuff

Those who were accepted, did you guys recieve any email from the admission coordinators about registration? I havent recieved any email other than just housing stuff
Nope, havent heard of much

I received my email on the 5th and will be accepting. I've heard from one other person that also got accepted on Tuesday.

Did they give you two weeks for a deposit deadline or less?

Does anyone know someone who was accepted in August last year or the year before or if the class is completely full now?

Does anyone know someone who was accepted in August last year or the year before or if the class is completely full now?
I called admissions and they said that there are still seats left and they are still sending out acceptances so keep checking your email

Reactions: 1 user
I called admissions and they said that there are still seats left and they are still sending out acceptances so keep checking your email

Thanks for the update!
Sporadic acceptances or maybe end of this week?

I was accepted via phone call around 3PM by Saul Rios from admissions!!! Happiest day of my life :D There's still hope for those of you waiting, keep praying!!

Reactions: 3 users
I was accepted via phone call around 3PM by Saul Rios from admissions!!! Happiest day of my life :D There's still hope for those of you waiting, keep praying!!
Congratulations!!!!
Would you mind sharing your stats/interview date/residency????

Was accepted yesterday too via phone as well! So late because class starts soon but I'm in! I'm a 3.2 GPA and have a 18 dat. Lots of dental experience as I work at a dental office. over 900 hrs worth of volunteer work, vp and president of two clubs during undergrad, and did research assistant work for masters of implantology program

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Did they give you two weeks for a deposit deadline or less?
I am so sorry I just saw this! I only had 3 days to give my full deposit to them. I think it drops down to 3 days in mid-June. Otherwise, you have a while.

Congratulations!!!!
Would you mind sharing your stats/interview date/residency????
overall GPA 3.3, DAT 20, interviewed mid February, from California. I took a couple years off to gain experience in dentistry and retake some classes. Good luck if you're reapplying! Don't get discouraged! :)