***The Official UT Houston Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Anybody hear anything? Seems so stagnat

Members don't see this ad.

Just had a mock interview with them last Saturday, they're pretty much done. If you're waitlisted then they will let you know as soon as anybody drops out.

Reactions: 1 user
The thing is I interviewed in october but have not heard back at all. I didn't get accepted, rejected, or wait listed so not sure what to think at this point

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is I interviewed in october but have not heard back at all. I didn't get accepted, rejected, or wait listed so not sure what to think at this point
I think they're done with acceptances. Waitlist should be coming out soon. They usually don't send rejections until May-June.

Are we suppose to get our my UTH accounts through email somewhere around the end of this month?

Last edited:
Received my waitlisted email around noon today.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be heartless, but you're rejected! Because this school love to make people wait, and all the people there work slow, heck they even talk slow... That's the one thing I learned from NOT attending this secluded and developmentally soiled school.

I don't mean to be heartless, but you're rejected! Because this school love to make people wait, and all the people there work slow, heck they even talk slow... That's the one thing I learned from NOT attending this secluded and developmentally soiled school.
You sound bitter.
Who hurt you so bad?

Reactions: 1 users
UTSD is a great school with great faculty.
No need to be so salty.

Reactions: 2 users
UTSD is a great school with great faculty.
No need to be so salty.
Really, do you have anything to prove that the faculty there are so 'great' ? Because I don't see any new research being done and publish. And how they are NOT changing dentistry with new curriculum or any clinical application that will raise a better generation of dentists. All they ever blab about is how impressive their new bldg looks compare to the old one, no duh!

There nothing bitter about what I wrote, it's just fact that I came upon, and many applicants throughout the past sure can attest to that.
Really, do you have anything to prove that the faculty there are so 'great' ? Because I don't see any new research being done and publish. And how they are NOT changing dentistry with new curriculum or any clinical application that will raise a better generation of dentists. All they ever blab about is how impressive their new bldg looks compare to the old one, no duh!

Lol, Calm down TakenX. We see that you do not like the school, and that is perfectly fine! We can't please everyone, and definitely do not need to prove anything. If you do not like the school, Heyy! We wish you the best in whatever school you think is great and fit for you. If, and only if, by any chance you didn't get into anywhere this cycle and are furiously engulfed in distressed and malevolence, just remember in every "no" there is a potential "yes". In the end, good day to you guy/gal!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, Calm down TakenX. We see that you do not like the school, and that is perfectly fine! We can't please everyone, and definitely do not need to prove anything. If you do not like the school, Heyy! We wish you the best in whatever school you think is great and fit for you. If, and only if, by any chance you didn't get into anywhere this cycle and are furiously engulfed in distressed and malevolence, just remember in every "no" there is a potential "yes". In the end, good day to you guy/gal!
'We', sounded like you're from the school. And there is a lot of 'ifs' and what nots in what ur saying. It sounded like someone is not happy where they are attending, but I don't need to point that out any further, because you must have realized that school is incompetent in their teaching methods, admission process and patient care aspects. Best of luck to you, dude!

'We', sounded like you're from the school. And there is a lot of 'ifs' and what nots in what ur saying. It sounded like someone is not happy where they are attending, but I don't need to point that out any further, because you must have realized that school is incompetent in their teaching methods, admission process and patient care aspects. Best of luck to you, dude!

Maybe your lack of English and grammar skills is why you were *probably* rejected from UTSD :laugh:. Your argument has no basis. You're calling out other people for not having "proof" that UTSD is a good school yet you seem to have no proof that they're a bad school. If you don't go to school there, how would you know their teaching methods and patient care aspects well enough to comment on them? Also, nothing that @iAwesomE said makes it seem like he/she is unhappy about where they go to school. This is yet another example of how you don't know how to form a legitimate argument with valid points. CLEARLY the only one here that is unhappy with UTSD is you... You're bitter and petty as hell. You haven't given anyone any useful advice so please get a life and let the people who are excited about going to UTSD be happy with their decision.

Maybe your lack of English and grammar skills is why you were *probably* rejected from UTSD :laugh:. Your argument has no basis. You're calling out other people for not having "proof" that UTSD is a good school yet you seem to have no proof that they're a bad school. If you don't go to school there, how would you know their teaching methods and patient care aspects well enough to comment on them? Also, nothing that @iAwesomE said makes it seem like he/she is unhappy about where they go to school. This is yet another example of how you don't know how to form a legitimate argument with valid points. CLEARLY the only one here that is unhappy with UTSD is you... You're bitter and petty as hell. You haven't given anyone any useful advice so please get a life and let the people who are excited about going to UTSD be happy with their decision.
Hey nice pic there gringo, you have a nice weird looking pet, too. At a closer angle, you guys kinda look alike, lol. In other news, it's called doing some research, this is exactly my point of what the school lack and people like you are in need of understanding. UT Houston website post all their curriculum for four years, and it seems pretty basic, so how can someone (like Advance) called it 'great', I am just trying to justify the level of competency that the school deserve. Actually I never called the school 'bad', go read my post again, actually read it 3-4x time, because you seem to lack the reading comprehension skills to be a dentist. You also seem to be so sure that I have not attended the school, or talked to the faculty admission committee, when CLEARLY the school lack teaching faculty, unorganized patient care center and staff, and dozen of empty chairs on the floor. So please do yourself a favor and go get a life, better yet go study for the next tests of your

5 Stages of Grief:
Denial --> Anger --> Bargaining --> Depression --> Acceptance

Reactions: 3 users
Hey nice pic there gringo, you have a nice weird looking pet, too. At a closer angle, you guys kinda look alike, lol. In other news, it's called doing some research, this is exactly my point of what the school lack and people like you are in need of understanding. UT Houston website post all their curriculum for four years, and it seems pretty basic, so how can someone (like Advance) called it 'great', I am just trying to justify the level of competency that the school deserve. Actually I never called the school 'bad', go read my post again, actually read it 3-4x time, because you seem to lack the reading comprehension skills to be a dentist. You also seem to be so sure that I have not attended the school, or talked to the faculty admission committee, when CLEARLY the school lack teaching faculty, unorganized patient care center and staff, and dozen of empty chairs on the floor. So please do yourself a favor and go get a life, better yet go study for the next tests of your

LOL I'm pretty sure calling a school "slow, developmentally soiled, secluded, and incompetent" is calling them bad....yet another example your lack of English and grammar skills. I can read perfectly fine actually. Better than you from what it looks like. Thanks using my own words to make it seem like you actually know how to think of a comeback. Your argument is so much more sound now that you've generalized my race, appearance, intelligence, and the credibility of an entire school based on their website and course listing all in a single post!! Good for you!!! It's pretty obvious that you don't go to school at UTSD so there's no point in acting like you do just so you can post some bs on SDN like you're an expert on all things about UTSD. Don't bother writing back. I don't have any more time for a low life like you.:flame:

LOL I'm pretty sure calling a school "slow, developmentally soiled, secluded, and incompetent" is calling them bad....yet another example your lack of English and grammar skills. I can read perfectly fine actually. Better than you from what it looks like. Thanks using my own words to make it seem like you actually know how to think of a comeback. Your argument is so much more sound now that you've generalized my race, appearance, intelligence, and the credibility of an entire school based on their website and course listing all in a single post!! Good for you!!! It's pretty obvious that you don't go to school at UTSD so there's no point in acting like you do just so you can post some bs on SDN like you're an expert on all things about UTSD. Don't bother writing back. I don't have any more time for a low life like you.:flame:
Like I said, those are facts that I came across from doing research on the school and if those make the school 'bad' then I sympathize for you. And I know you can read, gringo. Otherwise, you wouldn't reply, time after time, lol. Now, look who getting all furious and neck all red, lol. It's not good for your hair, another fact that you are loosing. And if you are calling what I say bs, then why don't you go prove it wrong.

Anyways... Congrats to everyone that got accepted thus far. I'm really excited for everyone!

Got rejected on the 27th via email...good luck everyone

The best dentists in my area (including my own) are UTSD graduates. I don't know but something tells me the great faculty at UTSD had something to do with that.

Reactions: 3 users
OMGGG @Carbohydrates !!!!!

Now we don't have to be pen pals! We can be real friends!
CONGRATSSS too happy for you!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats!!!
Did you send recent updates to UTSD? I am on the waitlist too. But I don't know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I sent an update a while ago, before I was placed on the waitlisted.

But that was it.