****The Official West Virginia University Class of 2017 Acceptance Thread****

tigers22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just thought I would start one for people who are interested/going on a interview at WVU. Just got an interview to for Dec. 7th to WVU... anyone else on that date?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview then as well. Are you instate? Im from PA. Didn't even think I'd hear back from them.

Finally!!! I've been looking all over for this thread for West Virginia! I received a request for the supplemental application and they made it seem like it was a Segway into a soon to be interview invite. It's been 3 weeks and still no invite .

May I ask what your stats are and how long it took for you to get the invite after your supplemental?? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an invite about 3-4 weeks after my secondary application. My interview was October 5th. I'm instate, about average GPA, but under average DAT. I've been waiting for the Dec.1 date very impatiently! lol "fingers crossed"

Finally!!! I've been looking all over for this thread for West Virginia! I received a request for the supplemental application and they made it seem like it was a Segway into a soon to be interview invite. It's been 3 weeks and still no invite .

May I ask what your stats are and how long it took for you to get the invite after your supplemental?? Thanks!
my stats are pretty average... my DAT scores were 20AA and 22PAT and my GPA is 3.89..... i actually turned my supplemental in at the last minute possible because i was out of my state for a while so I didn't get an opportunity to turn it in when I received the e-mail. I got my interview invite on October 29th...and I got asked to the the supplemental on September 25th.. but I didn't get it mailed until October 9th so I am not sure of when they received it but I guess I got asked shortly after possibly?....

I'm waiting! I received the supplement request on oct 5. So I'm hoping any day now.... Do you know of anyone who didn't get an interview after the supplemental request? How did the interviews go? Do you know if they have any pre-dec available?

Hey a little late to the game here, but was wondering if anyone could remember any questions that stumped them during the interview? have mine in a week and getting slightly nervous

Hey a little late to the game here, but was wondering if anyone could remember any questions that stumped them during the interview? have mine in a week and getting slightly nervous

I'm in the same boat!! I have an interview on March 1st. I'm OOS. Is anyone else out there an OOS applicant or does anyone have any advice about the interview?
Thanks

Congrats to those admitted, and good luck to those still interviewing!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Is the facebook page for the 2017 class still up? I found it few days ago, but today, I just can't find it.

did any OOS applicant with no ties to WV or WVU school got their acceptance yet ??

Yay! I take it you're from OOS too?

Hey I had my interview on March 8th and was accepted the next Monday! I am a non-resident with no West Virginia ties. Is there an official Facebook group up yet that I can join?
-JT

ccongratulations on your acceptance, can't wait to meet all my fellow classmates,
Hey I had my interview on March 8th and was accepted the next Monday! I am a non-resident with no West Virginia ties. Is there an official Facebook group up yet that I can join?
-JT

-JT

Congrats. So you interviewed on March 8th and were accepted on March 11th?
Did you get an email or a mail?

Thanks, I got a call in the morning but the letter didn't arrive until the 13th. I did not get anything via email though.

They dint even call me just got my letter in mail
Thanks, I got a call in the morning but the letter didn't arrive until the 13th. I did not get anything via email though.

Accepted March 11th. Received a phone call from Dr. Price and a packet in the mail. In-state

Just got a call from Dr Price. Im in... Oos waitlisted