The Official Western University c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance thread

At last, I just received the "Application Ready for Review" email!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys, will any one please guide me with additional comments part of the western university? I mean I already mentioned all my dental shadowing and volunteer job in the aadsas and my personal statement. should I mention those again or add something new?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, will any one please guide me with additional comments part of the western university? I mean I already mentioned all my dental shadowing and volunteer job in the aadsas and my personal statement. should I mention those again or add something new?

Have you done anything since you submitted your application? Any additional volunteer hours, any new activities, or anything important like changes to classes?

Have you done anything since you submitted your application? Any additional volunteer hours, any new activities, or anything important like changes to classes?
I submit aadsas 2 days ago so basically I haven`t done anything in these 2 days!!!! ;))

If anyone in Los Angeles has Fridays and needs volunteer hours to sweeten their application, contact me. Downtown LA

Just out of curiosity, when do they start sending out invitation/rejection mail?! It has been a while since I heard from them....

Just out of curiosity, when do they start sending out invitation/rejection mail?! It has been a while since I heard from them....

Last year's Western thread someone received a phone call for an interview on Aug 20.

Last year's Western thread someone received a phone call for an interview on Aug 20.

I see. So it is going to be around this or next week then. Thank you! Hope I receive a call!!

Looks like they are a little behind this year though....

Looks like everyone is a little behind this year.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did he have application complete email? And when?

Just got the call for an interview myself! Hope to see some of you out there.

Are they going by mail out date? I hope to get a call this week.

lol, 10 min after posting about my buddy i got called and invited to an interview!

i finished my Supp on July 10th and my friend completed his a few days after me

If they give you a call, how do you set up the interview date? or is it just a call that you have been invited for an interview?

what time did they call you?? my phone was dead this morning :smack:
Did any of you get a voicemail??

what time did they call you?? my phone was dead this morning :smack:
Did any of you get a voicemail??

The person who called me left a voicemail stating their name and the school and a number to call back. Nothing about an interview on the message. But I called back 10 mins later and got ahold of her right away.

Call was about 2 hrs ago.

The person who called me left a voicemail stating their name and the school and a number to call back. Nothing about an interview on the message. But I called back 10 mins later and got ahold of her right away.

Call was about 2 hrs ago.

Phew.. That's a relief!! I was afraid I missed their call and they just crossed me off their list. lol

Interview here as well! First batch. For those that got an interview via phone call, did you get a confirmation email afterwards? I haven't gotten mine yet.

Interview here as well! First batch. For those that got an interview via phone call, did you get a confirmation email afterwards? I haven't gotten mine yet.
Nope I haven't received the conformation yet. So don't worry just yet.

Come on W! Please call me Please!!

I'm out of the country for another 3 weeks and now Western and UoP are calling to set up interviews. I hope they leave a message with some good news

I got a voicemail yesterday but I did not receive my email yet! :(

Wth, interview dates are filled till November? I was hoping to get a pre December interview to this school.

What time did they call you people?

Congrats btw to everybody who got invites

Hey, I just met you
And this is Crazy
But here is my number
Call me Western... <3

Reactions: 4 users
Got an invite by phone on the 27th and then by email on the 28th! I missed the call because I was at work and I did not get off work until late so I was not able to call them back. But I am super excited!

Is everyone who got invited 1 st or 2nd batch?! I am getting a little anxious...

I got called Aug 27 and interview Oct 4th.

I got an e-mail (no phone call) for the interview invite on August 28th. I think it's because I'm Canadian lol. I was 2nd batch. Interviewing in November!

I had my stuff done 8/7 so hopefully Ill get an email saying my app is at least done soon.

Hey! Who else is interviewing October 4th? How are you guys traveling & lodging?

Hey folks....wish I could report an interview offer...but still crickets for me. I live about 10 minutes away down the street from Western U.....if anyone has questions about the surrounding cities or anything about traveling to the school for interviews..please do not hesitate to PM me....good luck and kudos to all who have interviews lined up!

how is the nightlife at western U like?

Reactions: 1 users