The Official Western University c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance thread

Just got accepted to Temple, so I will be dropping my seat at Western. Good luck to all you beauties!! Hope one of you gets my spot!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know about the chances of getting into WesternU after being waitlisted?

Is there a link anywhere for all the accepted students ? Class of 2019

Just gave up my seat, so very sad. I have been absolutely a mess trying to make the decision but my my other acceptance is closer to family and I'll save money on living... and because I'm moving with my fiance it makes for sense for his career. I really hope my seat goes to someone who loves Western as much as I do. Its a kick ass school and I hate to not be going there. Cheers!

I called Western and asked them about the waitlist and their experience with it during the past years. They said there has been some movements from the waitlist during previous years but not much. I absolutely do not mean to disappoint anyone but just wanted to transfer the information that I got. Good luck everyone and stay positive.

I called Western and asked them about the waitlist and their experience with it during the past years. They said there has been some movements from the waitlist during previous years but not much. I absolutely do not mean to disappoint anyone but just wanted to transfer the information that I got. Good luck everyone and stay positive.

I definitely don't think that's true. I have been reading all over doctor's forum, and there has been at least 10 people who got off the waitlist from last year. According to ADEA, they accepted a good number of people for their 65 student class. I mean, obviously their movement won't be like drastic, but there is still substantial movement.

Reactions: 1 users
last year there was movement on april 16th. are we expecting the same this year?

Someone will get in soon. I haven't dropped my seat yet. Waiting for Temple to confirm that they've received my deposit. Once I get the confirmation, I will call Western immediately to give up my seat. Sorry for making you guys wait!

Current student, I know some of my classmates got accepted in May and a few as late as July.

I believe Western aims to have 70 seats per class.

Last edited:
My seat is officially dropped. Hope one of you guys gets it!

Members don't see this ad :)
JUST GOT ACCEPTED OFF THE ALTERNATE LIST!!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana::biglove::biglove::biglove:

All i have to say is, DONT GIVE UP, HAVE FAITH, and WAIT ON GOD!!!

Reactions: 3 users
JUST GOT ACCEPTED OFF THE ALTERNATE LIST!!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana::biglove::biglove::biglove:

All i have to say is, DONT GIVE UP, HAVE FAITH, and WAIT ON GOD!!!
Congrats. How were you notified?

Got ACCEPTED off waitlist! PRAISE GOD!!!! Can't believe it!!!
Guys/girls....keep Believing, keep trying, and trust Lord!:soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations!

Didn't get a call today. I figured if I didn't get off the waitlist this round after the 2nd deposit deadline, my chances are very slim. I just lost all hope. :(

Don't lose hope guys! theres still time and students last year got accepted in may, june, and july! Good luck to all!

Another stressful few months for those who are on the alternate list! Good luck to everyone.

Major thanks to those who gave their seats up for us! I just got accepted from alternate list this past Friday as well!

Also got accepted off waitlist this Friday!!!!!!!! Huge thank you to all who dropped their seats!!!!!
So overwhelmed with excitement!!!!

Congrats to all who got accepted; may I ask when did you guys interview?

zero love for people who interviewed pre-dec

Just got accepted off the waitlist! Thanks to those who gave up their seats! Woohoo Western :p

Guys, pulling my application out tomorrow! Got into Indiana, so best wishes to the next applicant in line for the seat!

For those of you who interviewed last year, I would really appreciate it if you offered some insight! I have a lot of questions that I'd like to ask :)

For those of you who interviewed last year, I would really appreciate it if you offered some insight! I have a lot of questions that I'd like to ask :)
Congrats on your interview! Ask away. Some insight... well, the interview groups at Western were a bit larger than I experienced at other schools. They interviewed in a single interview session which included both a 3rd or 4th year along with a faculty member. They didn't really ask me much about my application, but they did have it on hand I believe so it's good to know your app inside and out, but they asked a few ethical questions about teamwork and leadership and questions that they could have answered just reading my app... It was a while ago so if there's anything specific you want to know, just ask! and most importantly, enjoy the interview season! it was one of the greatest experiences that I've been able to experience.