***The Official Western University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

First time on this thread, but I'll be at the 2:30 tour, and the interview tomorrow! Can't wait! Already in love with the area!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does western come up on anyone's AADSAS portal? It's not coming up on mine at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Western and nyu don't use the portal

I was there this past Saturday! Nov 7th Great meeting everyone

Current student at WesternU here, feel free to hit me up with any questions. I'll probably check my account once over Thanksgiving to respond. Good luck!

Does anyone remember what time they said they'd start making the acceptance calls?

I will be cancelling my interview with Western in light of my recent acceptance. Dr. Turchi is awesome though! Good luck to everyone here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Just got the call too!

my heart is literally in my mouth right now. Do you know how and when they send the rejections?

Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance call at 9:10AM PST (OOS):)

accepted at 10:30 am central time. I can't believe i'm going to be a dentist!!!

Oh lawd PLEASE let me receive a call.

I just got the call!!!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder how many people they'll call today

Got the call as well HALLELUJAH :D. Congrats to all of you :clap:

Just got the call....wow...3 years ...starting from a sgpa of 2.4...post bacc and masters later...I'm in =)

Reactions: 7 users
Got the call 10:30AM pacific time :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Acceptance call at 11:11 am Mountain Time. I am from Colorado :)

Does anybody know if western sends out more acceptance calls afternoon? Or maybe tomorrow?? I just cannot help but check my phone every minutes. :xf:

I'm waiting for a phone call as well. I really hope they aren't done with phone calls today. :/

Does anybody know if western sends out more acceptance calls afternoon? Or maybe tomorrow?? I just cannot help but check my phone every minutes. :xf:
Apparently, they called people in 3 days, two years ago, I don't know about last year though

Got the call this morning! Accepted here and Creighton!

I'm waiting for a phone call as well. I really hope they aren't done with phone calls today. :/
Same. I checked last years thread and it looks like someone rec'd a call around 2. I'm somewhat over it at this point though

Any news yet?
Nope. I called and she said they're making calls throughout the day and if I don't receive one, it's just cuz I'm not in this batch of acceptances. She of course said it could take til February to receive acceptance and blah blah blah. I just wanted to know if she had any updates that she could see but as soon as she didn't I just stopped listening and said thanks haha.

Nope. I called and she said they're making calls throughout the day and if I don't receive one, it's just cuz I'm not in this batch of acceptances. She of course said it could take til February to receive acceptance and blah blah blah. I just wanted to know if she had any updates that she could see but as soon as she didn't I just stopped listening and said thanks haha.
So she basically said nothing useful. I hate how they are so general and unspecific about these questions. Did she, by any chance, mentioned until what time today?

She did not. I understand though, because the committee seems to decide who they're accepting, and then each interviewer apparently is tasked on calling their interviewees that are being accepted. So 1. she didn't know anything anyways probably (above her paygrade) and 2. it's up to the prof/interviewer to call you. So if you are accepted, you're at the mercy of their schedule from what I've read. However, all acceptances here were made early, so that's where I'm getting my doubts. It is what it is, all that can be done is wait (yay, I know)
So she basically said nothing useful. I hate how they are so general and unspecific about these questions. Did she, by any chance, mentioned until what time today?

This post gives me hope that I could still receive a call by Dec 3rd. My last name ends with V, so maybe I'm at the end of the list. XD

Got the call early this morning, accepted!!!!!! Best day of my life!