***The Official WVU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

drdokk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for the class of 2019. Good luck everyone and let's go mountaineers!

Members don't see this ad.

Interview invite recieved today by email for 10/31. Secondary was sent in on 8/11.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Was hoping to see this one! Good luck to everyone, haven't heard anything yet so maybe soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone spell out the interview day for me? I am interviewing there in Dec, but hopefully earlier if I am on a computer when a date opens up. Thoughts?

Can anyone spell out the interview day for me? I am interviewing there in Dec, but hopefully earlier if I am on a computer when a date opens up. Thoughts?
Hey Moosebubs, did you receive an email from them for your interview?

Accepted on 10/15. Best of luck to everyone!

I applied here and I am considered OOS being a resident of Maryland. I sent my app fee and secondary and received confirmation that it was received but as of yet have not heard anything back. Anyone had an interview yet, if so how many were in your group and what was it like?

Haven't heard anything from WVU, AADSAS says received and under review 09/23/2014

GPA
science: 3.7
non-science: 3.8

DAT
QR: 18
PAT: 21
RC: 23
BIO: 22
OC: 21
GC: 20
TS: 21
AA: 21

550 hours of shadowing in a general dental office
60 shadowing ortho

~300 service hours at elderly homes, Martha's table, and my church

Lots of work experience as a lifeguard, secretary at the same dental office, catering, and nannying

Haven't heard anything from WVU, AADSAS says received and under review 09/23/2014

GPA

DAT

60 shadowing ortho

Lots of work experience as a lifeguard, secretary at the same dental office, catering, and nannying

Are you OOS? I read somewhere that WVU has a preference for WV residents ...

To anyone who interviewed, did your status change on AADSAS?

Nope. Still says "Invited for Interview."

Members don't see this ad :)
anxiously awaiting tomorrow! Crossing my fingers for that call from Dr. Price!

GPA

DAT

60 shadowing ortho

Might want to call Wendy in the admissions office just to make sure everything is complete on their end.

did you have a change on AADSAS portal? mine still says invited to interview
No, mine still has invited to interview. My friends that got in last year said they didn't change AADSAS until almost the day or 2 after December 1st/when they got their call.

They didn't update AADSAS, but I just got the call from Dr. Price saying I got in!!

Congrats on your acceptance! anyone else hear from WVU?

Got the call from Dr. Price at 4:30 today. So excited!

Wait, seriously? Accepted before December?
Sorry it took me so long to reply. WVU accepts as early as they can and works on a rolling basis. I had my interview in September.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. WVU accepts as early as they can and works on a rolling basis. I had my interview in September.

Accepted to the dental school correct?

They didn't update AADSAS, but I just got the call from Dr. Price saying I got in!!

Congrats on the acceptance! :heckyeah: I am OOS and my interview is next month so I am really nervous. I was wondering if you could please share how was your interview experience. What was the writing exercise like? I want to make sure I am well prepared so any advice would be great.