**** The Official WVU School of Dentistry Class 2018 Interview/Acceptance

Pepper13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm applying here too! :) good luck to you!

WVU is on my list as well!! Are yall in-state or OOS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an incoming D1 OOS. Let me know if you have any question. Its a great school and cheap OOS tuition.

I'm OOS as well.. How much is tuition\fees for OOS and is it easy to switch to in-state after a year?

Do most other schools have a summer semester as well? I thought most separated it into just fall and spring then you get a very short summer break

Anyone receive any correspondence from wvu? Or supplemental?

Anyone receive any correspondence from wvu? Or supplemental?

I just received a confirmation saying my applications are under review.

Does anyone know how selective WVU is about sending out supplemental applications? Do they only send them out to the "qualified" applicants, or most of those who meet the minimum requirements?

I got that confirmation.... I'm pretty sure only supplemental apps are sent if you get an interview... correct me if I'm wrong.

I got that confirmation.... I'm pretty sure only supplemental apps are sent if you get an interview... correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes... Last year my invite after I submitted my supplement... GL :)

Just got my supplemental application via email. Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS here and just got an e-mail requesting a secondary! Anyone know if WV secondary's correlate with interview invites? or do they just throw them around like hot cakes?

OOS here and just got an e-mail requesting a secondary! Anyone know if WV secondary's correlate with interview invites? or do they just throw them around like hot cakes?

My app. was sent out 2nd batch and no supplemental here. So prob not throwing around like hot cakes. Good luck! is it long?

It is short, basic info and planned coursework.

For anybody out there wondering, I emailed them and asked if they got my supplemental and fee since it had to be returned within 10 days (USPS is really unreliable). They wrote back saying it was, and that they are implementing a new system that emails the applicants as soon as their stuff has been received.

For anybody out there wondering, I emailed them and asked if they got my supplemental and fee since it had to be returned within 10 days (USPS is really unreliable). They wrote back saying it was, and that they are implementing a new system that emails the applicants as soon as their stuff has been received.
I got that same e-mail.

Good news for OOS applicants... This school taking about 40% OOS . GL

Has anyone heard back from West Virginia? I haven't heard from them since I submitted the secondary application weeks ago....so anxious lol

Has anyone heard back from West Virginia? I haven't heard from them since I submitted the secondary application weeks ago....so anxious lol

i received an email saying their secondary app and fee was received. and also says "n the near future an email will be sent to you regarding interview information." any one else receive this?? does that me i am getting an interview or what?

I got that email today too!

I got that email today too!

oh good! that makes me feel better. I'm searching student doctor to see if its a normal email but am not having any luck.

Also go that e-mail, with two differences from the old one. No possible interview, just says interview information, and near future, instead of just saying future future. Other than those few words it is the same as the old one.

Also go that e-mail, with two differences from the old one. No possible interview, just says interview information, and near future, instead of just saying future future. Other than those few words it is the same as the old one.

What old one? What do you mean? Sorry I'm confused

I'm OOS as well.. How much is tuition\fees for OOS and is it easy to switch to in-state after a year?

You can not switch to in state. OOS tuition about avg compared to all else and its going up again.

Has anyone heard anything lately? Any idea if they have started interviewing or inviting?

Has anyone heard anything lately? Any idea if they have started interviewing or inviting?
I haven't heard anything yet, but I called the admissions office and gave them my name. She told me my status that I am still waiting. They said they have already given out interviews, but I haven't seen anyone on SDN that has gotten one yet. Its weird lol.

I got an interview invite two days ago!! Finally!

I got my secondary app Aug 31th. I'm in state, and I interview this coming Friday. SO NERVOUS.

I'm sure you guys will get yours soon.

I am apparently still under review no supplemental application yet. I am OSS have a. 4.0 gpa and 18 DAT I'm worried.

I am apparently still under review no supplemental application yet. I am OSS have a. 4.0 gpa and 18 DAT I'm worried.

This school is very slow. They interview applicants till april so dont worry. Its still early. GL

Finally my app was complete in July, the interview finally came. I am OOS notified by e-mail this morning.

did you school decision status change on your app?