**The Official WVU School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

toodletooth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start this one off even though I haven't heard anything back from them. [I was in the second batch]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got an email from them this morning saying that they've received my app!

Finally got added to my portal today, says Received/Under Review! Previously had nothing other than that one email, and nothing new in my inbox though, just the portal.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally got added to my portal today, says Received/Under Review! Previously had nothing other than that one email, and nothing new in my inbox though, just the portal.

Same here! I'm glad we are progressing! Lol

Mine was sent out in the first batch, but I am not taking my DAT's until Aug 13th and because I am doing the committee letter it can not be submitted until I have taken my DAT's so, I don't know when I will be getting a supplemental!

No supplemental here, but I did get an email cofirming they received my application. I'm hoping to get an interview out of state!

IS applicant, still no supplemental yet.
Anyone got anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing here yet either. Discussed it with a professor and they said it could be since they aren't ranked as high as some other schools that they choose to wait a little while before they start. This way they will have more room for some students that likely have interviews at other (higher ranked) schools early in the season. Just what my professor said but I guess I could see that :/

I haven't heard anything from them yet either. Just gotta be patient I guess!

Not a thing! IS second batch
What's going on?!

Country roads take me home...

Reactions: 1 users
I've talked to a few other applicants at interviews who said they applied to WVU OOS. None them has heard anything either...

I am in state and still have not hear anything! knowing others are in the same boat makes me feel a little bit better. I interviewed last year and had already scheduled my interview at this point.

Actually I'm in living in WV for a year right now and most people I've talked to hate that song, I was rather disappointed when I learned this.

Besides Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber, I don't know many people that don't like John Denver

Reactions: 3 users
Actually I'm in living in WV for a year right now and most people I've talked to hate that song, I was rather disappointed when I learned this.
I don't know who you have talked to, but I have lived in WV my whole life and I don't know anyone that hates country roads!

I talked to the secretary of admissions last week and they hadn't sent out secondary apps to anyone yet. Im in state btw!

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks! did they happen to mention when they will start?

It's been another week, still haven't heard anything from WVU. :(

Has anyone heard if getting a secondary = interview in a few weeks?

Request for secondary...OOS.
19AA 19TS 3.92 both GPAs

Secondary request 10/02. First batch IN State :)

IS applicant, request for secondary 10/05.