**The Official WVU School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Interview scheduled for this Friday

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a message from Wendy today for an interview. She said watch for an email for the date!

I got a message from Wendy today for an interview. She said watch for an email for the date!
Did she not give you a date? She told me to watch for an email, for the time and info about my interview?

Anyone have any advice applying as a re-applicant/ know the chances of getting called for an interview?

Anyone get a confirmation email after submitting the secondary? Crickets here.

Reactions: 1 user
Did everyone get a supplemental? Because I sure haven't :(

Does anyone know the chances of getting accepted if you were in the first group of people who has interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Am i the only one that hasnt received the sup apllication?

I haven't either. Does anyone know how many people have interviewed or if supplementals are being sent out?

Is there anyone who has actually received a supplemental and/or interview? o_O

I interviewed with 5 others last friday.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview invite by phone/email for Nov. 6th.
There is hope haha.

Does anyone know what the chances of getting in are if you were in the first group of interviews?

Anyone else get an interview date for November? Have there just been two rounds of interviews so far?

My application has been "Under Review" since September 1st. Would e-mail or calling them be most efficient to find out if my application is complete? I'm just wondering since I haven't heard from them in 2 months. Thanks!

My application has been "Under Review" since September 1st. Would e-mail or calling them be most efficient to find out if my application is complete? I'm just wondering since I haven't heard from them in 2 months. Thanks!
Calling is probably the best mode of communication. That's just my opinion!

I dont know what they are looking for as well.
I called them but they didnt give me any info.
I am OOS with 19AA, 20TS, 20 PAT with 3.4 GPA.
I applied in June 25th and nothing yet. :(:(:(
Called them yesterday, they're still sending out secondary apps and interview invites to OOS applicants! They said it's an ongoing process.

ANyone do a pipeline program for WVU early admission for dental school?

Interview invited 12/11/2015, YEAH!!! :):):):):)

Reactions: 2 users
Guys lets keep this post going! Anyone with interviews? How'd they go, etc?

I had my interview 11/6. I think it went well but who knows....I'll be finding out soon!

Guys lets keep this post going! Anyone with interviews? How'd they go, etc?
Hi. Could you tell me if your AADSAS status changed to Invited to interview when you got the interview invitation?