**The Official WVU School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Anyone call the office?

Members don't see this ad.

still nothing...anyone else?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't wanna burst anyone's bubble (this made me upset also) but I know of two acceptances today.

Do you know if those applicants were in state or out of state by chance?

Gahhh, last question I swear: do you know how they were notified?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know an OOS applicant who was accepted today. Not sure how she was notified.

AADSAS status update to Wait List......

Didn't think they had interviewed enough people to even start a wait list. Weird.
Congrats on wait list though (better than a rejection)
stay positive :)

Anyone know if it means anything that my app still says invited to interview it's been like that since I had my interview. Do I still have hope of them calling me?

Does anyone know when WV will be interviewing until? I still haven't heard anything from them :(

I called yesterday and they told me they are still sending invitation

ANyone else hear anything?! Is 75% of class filled like it says on website??

Requested my final transcripts before they make a decision.

On Wvu dentistry faq's it says that's what typical pre december decisions means

Anyone know of anyone who has declined an offer?

When are the interviews? I received a secondary application back in October, but I am OOS and I have heard nothing from them since.

I actually called them today. They said they will be interviewing in mid- to late January, but they have not sent out the invitations yet.

Anyone hear anything/ receive an interview invite? Or know the chances of acceptance post December 1?

Anyone hear anything/ receive an interview invite? Or know the chances of acceptance post December 1?

I called them about 2 weeks ago & they said that they were still sending out secondaries/interviews. But other than that, I haven't heard anything :(

Last edited:
I called them about 2 weeks ago & they said that they were still sending out secondaries/interviews. But other than that, I haven't heard anything :(
Hi, have you received the secondary application yet, if you don't mind me asking?

sure would be nice to have a little bit more info. I did not receive that email but I'm wondering if they will just leave some of us hanging completely

:pigeon: has anyone heard anything about january interviews starting up?

Last edited:
Sent in my supplemental about a week ago. Does anyone know any updates or if a supplemental means an interview?

I received an email from Dr. Price on January 4th inviting me for an interview on Jan 22nd.

Sent in my supplemental about a week ago. Does anyone know any updates or if a supplemental means an interview?
I have a very qualified friend who applied before me and sent in his supplemental before me but I was recently offered an interview and he has not heard any more from wvu so I don't think getting a secondary app guarantees an interview invite.

Anyone know what the status of applicants who got post december interview is? did they hear back with acceptance?

I got an acceptance call the Wednesday after my interview. I interviewed on December 11.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you that have been rejected, did you interview with wvu?