the premed allopathic section has come a long way

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Henderson

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good job people! Prior to the arrival of medicalstudent.net, this section of the bulletin board was almost dead. There were only around 100 posts total, in the entire existance of this forum. Now, there have been around 600 in the last 2.5 months Check this link out from Febuary 1999! http://www.studentdoctor.net/bbs/Forum1/HTML/000007.html

This entire bulletin board has come a long way since then. It is nice to see a more mature dialogue developing!

[This message has been edited by medicalstudent.net (edited 11-07-1999).]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sorry, but that link doesnt work, "Page not found". Can you repost? Its fine though. I don't blame you for a faulty link, because I didn't even know the internet existed in 1999

Were you the founding father of this forum? It's an honor to meet you. The new leadership of SDN have failed us after you left. This forum used to be the pinnacle of the justice and technology due to your contribution, but now it has become infested with trolls and neurotic premeds. What should we do to encourage more mature dialogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.