The Private Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
I've submitted my name and ASA# twice and have been waiting for a few months for admittance. Are there common mistakes or is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm messaged Arch before, but I imagine he's busy. I'm just looking for insight and advice on the field. Any help would be appreciated.

I've submitted my name and ASA# twice and have been waiting for a few months for admittance. Are there common mistakes or is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm messaged Arch before, but I imagine he's busy. I'm just looking for insight and advice on the field. Any help would be appreciated.
I sent you a PM.

I submitted a few months ago too. Just sent a PM. Maybe things are really busy, which is totally understandable if so.

I would like to join in on the forum, how can I go about that?

As a Canadian GP-Anesthetist, any chance of gaining access? I am not a member of ASA. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted request as an accepted medical student

I submitted my request back in November, is there anything else I need to do aside from submitting the request?

Status
Not open for further replies.