The Rads (Fantasy Football League)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heathenchem9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you need a little distraction? How about some free fantasy football to keep us going through the interview season? This is a basic 10 team Yahoo league, winner gets a pick at any residency spot in nation (that was a joke). We will be doing a live draft in the next few days but yahoo will draft from you preranked list if you are not there. So join now and I will tell you the secret of getting into a residency (not really)? Or REALLY??? You won't know unless you join? Or don't join? Does this make any sense? Or not... nevermind. It is late and I have my first interview tomorrow at Hopkins (that was a joke too).

You have been invited to join heathenchem9's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.
In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
League ID#: 680176
Password: rads
We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Members don't see this ad.