The reason I passed NBDE Part 1...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whale86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the following study material that I personally used to prepare for NBDE Part 1. These three things are the reason I was able to successfully pass the exam with only 1 month of studying. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions on how to prepare.

1) Dental Decks 2009-2010 in VERY GOOD, CLEAN condition
2) Board Busters - latest edition - have annotations and highlighting but in GOOD condition
3) First aid - latest edition - having annotations and highlighting

I am also willing to email several released exam booklets that I have once the payment is received. I am looking to sell EVERYTHING (all 3 items listed above + released booklets) for $150.

I can be reached at [email protected].

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

all these items are still available, shoot me an offer im willing to negotiate on pricing! also, "newer" decks are no different than the older ones, ive compared 2010 with 2011 and the differences are extremely minor (they change the color of the cards every year to make it look "different")

Hey guys, I'm a medical student that has tutored gross anatomy for dental students preparing for Part I. I recently self-published an e-book of practice questions for the head and neck anatomy, which apparently comprises a heavy majority of your approx. 50 gross anatomy questions. I wrote it to be a review for my medical school underclassmen for prep for their block exams as well as to help the dental students on Part I and for their block exams. I have read the gross anatomy section of First Aid for the NBDE Part I, so I have a sense of familiarity with the content level appropriate for Part I. Since its in its early stages, I'm trying to get people to try the book out and pass it along to others who might benefit from this. PM me for more details.