The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_m9j87qRdLP1rsq9eyo1_r1_500.gif

52f573eecbcd40b644ceba5e025b75dc.jpg

Yer trying too hard, WZ.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
As darkness fell over Boulder, Colorado, many residents slept peacefully. Others, not so much. Fires were set, someone fell ill, and someone else had a very enjoyable night. There was a flurry of communication and some very interesting information was uncovered. @LetItSnow was awoken by lightning that happened to strike particularly close to his home.

Meanwhile, the dark man walked unseen in the night, as he often does. He was far from his foes, but he always had ways of making his presence known. He conversed with a companion, and a mysterious woman, making plans and gathering information. Fortunately, the residents of the Boulder Free Zone were safe for the night.

No one has died.

However, the committee has determined that there are spies in the Free Zone, his spies, and they must be found. What will be done with them, well...that remains to be seen.

It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 6 pm EST

There are 28 players in the game. And I don't feel like posting the roster again. Just scroll up like 3 posts.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just having fun. That lightning gif kind of gave me a headache though :laugh:

Oh, I know. But, yanno, you can't go for the megaton mod bomb so quickly or you don't really have anywhere to go when I really act up and need to be spanked.

Try something like: "LIS, shut your pie hole" next time. That gives you room to maneuver. Now I'm just going to ignore any mod threats.

Oh, I know. But, yanno, you can't go for the megaton mod bomb so quickly or you don't really have anywhere to go when I really act up and need to be spanked.

Try something like: "LIS, shut your pie hole" next time. That gives you room to maneuver. Now I'm just going to ignore any mod threats.
I mean if you really want to be spanked, I'm happy to oblige...

Reactions: 1 users
M-O-O-N, that spells... I used a nuclear warhead on kaydubs last night. I wonder if that has anything to do with the no kill night.

Last edited:
***lynch cocoacutie***

Because I haven't done any noob hazing in what seems like a LONG time.

And I know STL got a crap ton in the sign-ups even, so it feels right.

Members don't see this ad :)
As darkness fell over Boulder, Colorado, many residents slept peacefully. Others, not so much. Fires were set, someone fell ill, and someone else had a very enjoyable night. There was a flurry of communication and some very interesting information was uncovered. @LetItSnow was awoken by lightning that happened to strike particularly close to his home.

Meanwhile, the dark man walked unseen in the night, as he often does. He was far from his foes, but he always had ways of making his presence known. He conversed with a companion, and a mysterious woman, making plans and gathering information. Fortunately, the residents of the Boulder Free Zone were safe for the night.

No one has died.

However, the committee has determined that there are spies in the Free Zone, his spies, and they must be found. What will be done with them, well...that remains to be seen.

It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 6 pm EST

There are 28 players in the game. And I don't feel like posting the roster again. Just scroll up like 3 posts.

But...but...it's on the previous page. Grumble.

lynch ResoluteMike

M-O-O-N, that spells... Lynch Kaydubs for the warhead thing.

Last edited:
Let the record reflect my phone wants to correct stache to dyachei.

Reactions: 2 users
M-O-O-N, that spells... If the tally is correct then I think I know what the warhead does. Unlynch kaydubs for now.

**** Lynch HTML****

Because n00b

Lynch kaydubs for doing a retaliation vote (I think it's a retaliation vote anyway, it's hard to know the timing with a PMed vote).

I have no inklings one way or another, and I have no idea if I'll be back on before the deadline, and definitely not if it gets closed early. So...

Abstain(?)

Lynch Escalla because I have no information and have had a suspicious feeling about her from the beginning

Lynch Escalla because I have no information and have had a suspicious feeling about her from the beginning

Hmmm.

References no information.

Has a suspicious feeling about me this early in D2.

And uses "her" quite confidently.

Seems a bit odd for a noob in their very first game, casting their very first lynch vote, don't you think?

Have at it, my dear.

I want to lynch resolute Mike as payback for so thoroughly botching wolf secrecy in the last game. Give him a one game time out for being wolfspeaker-esque.

But I also know if the dude is a wolf, he will probably out himself sooner rather than later.

Going with a shot in the dark (though I think someone else picked them too) lynch html

****lynch cocoacutie**** because there hasn't really been much time for feels, so I'm guessing that's just a retaliation vote :p
Do we get to give the usual third degree for random noobs that sign up properly?

I'm really not that much of a noob here on SDN, I just don't post that often unless I have something really valuable to contribute to discussion. As for signing up properly, I just read the basic rules for the game on one of the other threads and found it was similar to the game mafia that I used to play with my friends in high school so I decided to try it out.

Trust me, I would've rather tried to even up the votes rather than vote for someone who hasn't even been thrown into the ring yet. :) Sometimes, when you know, you know (and I know evil lol)

But, if it is customary to lynch all the noobs...Lynch away! But it will bring you no steps further to unmasking the true wolves who will prey on your thirst for the blood of the innocent. :beaver: (why is a beaver the most menacing animal on here lol)

Have a nice day! :happy:

Sometimes, when you know, you know (and I know evil lol)

Clearly

You know, I wouldn't even mind being lynched today just because you said that.

I love noobs that have such confidence!

They'll learn their lesson that much quicker.

And btw, it doesn't matter in the slightest how long you've been on SDN or how much you've contributed.