The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Awards for best wolf, best liar, and worst teammate of the game go to @StartingoverVet :D

And worst liar!! C'mon man. You had the game in the bag. Had to make it interesting for those of us reading along, huh?

Members don't see this ad.

Most obvious wolf ever.... wow. SMH.

bth_judge-judy-shake-my-head.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have to say it.... TOLD YOU SO.
:p

Last edited:
Pffffffffffffffffffft. At least I can't blame that on me. :p

Nice job, SOV.

*cough, cough*

Mods said you had one question you could ask the dead. We had tried at least once to inform you that only chaos characters could be converted (through BI). You could have used your question, we could have told you that and you could have won the game.... ;)

Awards for most pleasing to the mods go to:
@brightimpressio @Ashgirl and @Cyndia for creating lovely ties :D
The results of the ties were predetermined as follows:
1st: No deaths
2nd: Death for the tied players and the one who created the tie
3rd: Death to the one who created the tie

Due to role abilities, the 2nd tie happened to end in no deaths. That was pretty awesome.

Reactions: 1 user
As an aside, myself and later WZ were quite pleased that of the two other possible wolves, it was the kid and trashcan man that ended up being the wolves. If anyone has read the original version of the stand you would know why :)

Thanks for the game WZ and STL! :D

I have to say I was excited to have a tracker role, though it quickly became frustrating when 99.99% of the time I kept receiving " ____ did not leave their house." (Yes even when I tracked Doce and Ksmi). Turns out I really need to get better with the whole "right place at the right time" thing. :p

Thanks for the game WZ and STL! :D

I have to say I was excited to have a tracker role, though it quickly became frustrating when 99.99% of the time I kept receiving " ____ did not leave their house." (Yes even when I tracked Doce and Ksmi). Turns out I really need to get better with the whole "right place at the right time" thing. :p
It's funny because DocE could be tracked the whole time, though he couldn't be blocked when other wolves were alive. You happened to track him on a conversion night, so didn't see him doing anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also feel free to start asking away with questions regarding the game :). We will post all the usual information shortly. I think we may need to modify WZ's super condensed spreadsheet before it goes on here :p

Ahhhhh! Like SOV, chaos dies evil! The second he said that he was going to re read the whole thread I knew :rofl:. Rule 1008 of WW ;). Thanks for the game, mods! I had fun!

Biggest disappointment in the game: BI never reported the message that "LIS has blue balls".
I was sorely tempted to ;). I did, however, bring up Lemon Parties in Harold's diary.

Could any dead person send me messages?

Ahhhhh! Like SOV, chaos dies evil! The second he said that he was going to re read the whole thread I knew :rofl:. Rule 1008 of WW ;). Thanks for the game, mods! I had fun!
Yeah I am very surprised you didn't report that message... But it is true, only chaos could be converted, but not all chaos were evil.

I was sorely tempted to ;). I did, however, bring up Lemon Parties in Harold's diary.

All the dead people could talk in one PM conversation and come up with a message that was signed off on by the most senior dead person around. Functionally, that meant the villagers could send a message every night. I whined a bit about how the wolves should have at least SOME chance and the villagers threw me a bone and sent that blue balls message.

Allieh could send you 1 seer result each night after she died and could still seer after death. The other message came from the massive dead chat.

Who kept anonymously messaging me? I was never told when Nick was the one talking to me.

Who kept anonymously messaging me? I was never told when Nick was the one talking to me.
The anonymous messages were from nick Andros (allieh). She elected not to send one every night, even though she was able to.

Also for those interested on the crazy amount of chaos characters... They are not technically chaos, however many of them had roles that turned to be very harmful to villagers if they turned. (Aka sobsob's fire went from enhancing villager roles to being able to block MOST villager roles). Also, this is the kicker, half of the chaos members needed to have died in order for Flagg to be lynched OR Flagg needed to convert more than half of the remaining chaos. DocE totally messed up and converted the night before he should have, and became vulnerable to lynch the second time around. But anyway, that is why chaos was termed chaos this game, for those combined reasons

I got super frustrated and paranoid as the protector, because I started with Dy, then Allie for as many nights as possible and NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. THEN I DIED.

Mods, what happened when i lit a fire on MJ those 2 nights
He was able to send a message during the day in addition to his night message the first time, the second he was able to send a message on a night that he otherwise wouldn't have been able to (he was only allowed to send one every 3 nights). Really you shouldn't have been able to use it on him twice in a row, but I forgot about that rule...just like I forgot that he wasn't supposed to be able to send a message to the same person more than once :rolleyes:
and why couldn;t i fire Chillbo? I thought he must be a chaos with a win condition.
Your fire could not be used on other chaos players

He was able to send a message during the day in addition to his night message the first time, the second he was able to send a message on a night that he otherwise wouldn't have been able to (he was only allowed to send one every 3 nights). Really you shouldn't have been able to use it on him twice in a row, but I forgot about that rule...just like I forgot that he wasn't supposed to be able to send a message to the same person more than once :rolleyes:

Your fire could not be used on other chaos players
Other chaos players and allieh. Sorry but we though non Pming seer was bad enough :p. Apparently, for future reference, seers should just openly say all their information. No one will attack them or attempt to convert them lmao

Other chaos players and allieh. Sorry but we though non Pming seer was bad enough :p. Apparently, for future reference, seers should just openly say all their information. No one will attack them or attempt to convert them lmao
couldn't kill her until we killed the protector..... and by the time we killed the protector, might as well let her get lynched!

Makes sense since you were the only wolf he didn't push under a bus going 80 mph

Hehehehe. I was dead by the time he got there. I got screwed by those game mechanics.

That said, I totally approve of wolves throwing wolves under the bus as necessary to gain cred. And it worked well in this game. Takes guts to know exactly when to throw away a fellow wolf, but it's a good strategy and, other than his flub near the end that almost cost him, I think SOV played that strategy well.

That said, I totally approve of wolves throwing wolves under the bus as necessary to gain cred. And it worked well in this game. Takes guts to know exactly when to throw away a fellow wolf, but it's a good strategy and, other than his flub near the end that almost cost him, I think SOV played that strategy well.

:lame:

Now you say this, after bitching me out one game when you were caught by a tracker for "voting to lynch you too soon"... :laugh:

Hehehehe. I was dead by the time he got there. I got screwed by those game mechanics.

Sorry about that again. Your purpose was to disseminate information about the various chaos people and to point DocE in the direction of who is appropriate to convert and who should be killed/ not killed. Bc DocE was a highly powered wolf, the game was set up so the first two wolves (you and saya) were at an extreme disadvantage. He needed to get the info somehow, but adding a fourth fully functional wolf into the game would have been too overpowered IMO. But I do apologize for taking away the fun or it for you :(

:lame:

Now you say this, after bitching me out one game when you were caught by a tracker for "voting to lynch you too soon"... :laugh:

Hehehe. I can see that point, but you didn't LEAD the lynch on me. I was talking more about the way SOV used it this game where he pretty much led the lynch.