The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I want to lynch resolute Mike as payback for so thoroughly botching wolf secrecy in the last game. Give him a one game time out for being wolfspeaker-esque.

But I also know if the dude is a wolf, he will probably out himself sooner rather than later.

Going with a shot in the dark (though I think someone else picked them too) lynch html

I will be good.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

*****lynch kaydubs*****

A warhead was used and no night kill already....seems like it could possibly be a blocking item maybe? Best I have to go on for now....

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh boy. More of this. Go for the throat!

Please note: I am at work until 1pm EST so you may want to keep an unofficial tally going. Or not. Idgaf.
That's my girl

Reactions: 1 user
Why are you guys lynching me?

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch kaydubs it sounds like the nuclear bomb is a block or a force vote of some sort, since I haven't seen kaydubs vote here, unless she's silenced.

i'll lynch kaydubs as well unless I hear of someone better.

Wow, a lot happened since I checked in last night. I can tell this is going to be a chatty game... For now I will ***lynch res mike*** unless other info comes out later.

Not a wolf. But, thanks to @brightimpressio 's warhead, I have radiation sickness for the unforeseeable future unless, according to a mod PM, I'm healed.

Also, as fate would have it, I have no internet whatsoever until Saturday. Everything I send until then will be contingencies (yes, same old +pity+) but WZ has been informed of my situation and is allowing me to participate in the game. unlynch BI (I sent this contingency yesterday morning).

It's been insanity since I've gotten back from Mexico. First no phone, now no internet at home until I am probably moving back to MA this weekend. I'm turning into a real crankity crank. :penguin: Add radiation sickness to that = icing on the cake.

I'm just kidding, I've read the book as well
Now I feel like a shmuck for not reading. Idk what other baddies there are. Are low men in this? I've read all the dark tower books and I know there are connections

Now I feel like a shmuck for not reading. Idk what other baddies there are. Are low men in this? I've read all the dark tower books and I know there are connections
I've never read those, and tbh it was a long time ago that I read The Stand so my memory of it is a little fuzzy.

Hmmm.. I'm not feeling any of the bandwagons that have started, so random lynch ksmi unless someone has some info.

It's a a full ballot today!
Official Lynch Tally
DocE (1) - MJ
cocoa (2) - Escalla, Cyndia
ResMike (3) - FS, saya, ksmi
kaydubs (4) - Willow, Vetash, Gwen, FFM
HTML (3) - TP, DocE, OG
Escalla (1) - cocoa
Devyn (1) - SOV
VetAsh (2) - dy, allie
Dyachei (1) - LIS
ksmi (1) - Ashgirl
Abstain - Chillbo
20/28 votes
Waffles: 3

Lynch close: 6pm EST

tumblr_m7dabngTOO1qag96h.gif

****unlynch HTML****
****lynch kaydubs****

Not a wolf. But, thanks to @brightimpressio 's warhead, I have radiation sickness for the unforeseeable future unless, according to a mod PM, I'm healed.

Also, as fate would have it, I have no internet whatsoever until Saturday. Everything I send until then will be contingencies (yes, same old +pity+) but WZ has been informed of my situation and is allowing me to participate in the game. unlynch BI (I sent this contingency yesterday morning).

It's been insanity since I've gotten back from Mexico. First no phone, now no internet at home until I am probably moving back to MA this weekend. I'm turning into a real crankity crank. :penguin: Add radiation sickness to that = icing on the cake.

None of that whole "I'm busy, no Internet, contingencies" stuff is any evidence that you aren't a wolf. Wolf players have the same real-life issues as the rest of us.

(Which is to say that kaydubs' post struck me as a whole lot of hand-waving and misdirection since it really wasn't a defense of any sort.)

Start getting contingency night actions in! We are going to try and turn night around this evening and have another long lynch cycle :) (more b/c both mods are working crazy insane hours rn)

I was informed that I feel very ill and require healing.
Have you had any indication that this keeps you from doing anything in the game you would have normally been able to do? Seems weird that it would just make you ill and not have any other effect.

(Which is to say that kaydubs' post struck me as a whole lot of hand-waving and misdirection since it really wasn't a defense of any sort.)
Good point. I was just about to unlynch her because she said it wasn't a retaliation vote (which was my original reason to vote for her) but I'll keep my vote where it is.

I'd also be fine with lynching cocoa today or soon. It's hard to have strong feels this early in the game, especially if this is really cocoa's first game and she doesn't know escalla's usual playing style.