The University of Kansas class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lm10bcn

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I had my interview on 02/08 but have not heard back yet!! Has any of you gotten an acceptance letter yet

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview on 2/20 and received my letter of acceptance on 2/27.

I know its kind of a late response for this thread and it doesnt pertain to me for acceptance THIS year, but after taking my PCAT in a couple of weeks my first school of choice is KU (originally from cherokee county in the southeast corner of kansas). For you guys that landed an interview, do you mind telling what your GPA was (and your PCAT score) and how any of the questionaires went for you while getting your interview? Grew up in kansas but finishing my bachelors in biochem here in Hawaii and plan on submitting my pharmcas when KU applicant pool for next fall opens Oct. 1...

I know its kind of a late response for this thread and it doesnt pertain to me for acceptance THIS year, but after taking my PCAT in a couple of weeks my first school of choice is KU (originally from cherokee county in the southeast corner of kansas). For you guys that landed an interview, do you mind telling what your GPA was (and your PCAT score) and how any of the questionaires went for you while getting your interview? Grew up in kansas but finishing my bachelors in biochem here in Hawaii and plan on submitting my pharmcas when KU applicant pool for next fall opens Oct. 1...

My Stats:
Undergrad: Oklahoma State University - Graduated with a BS in Zooloy and a BS in Microbiology/Biochemistry.
GPA: 3.9
PCAT Comp: 85
Experience: Some shadowing at a retail pharmacy, but have tons of undergraduate research.

My interview was very laid back. I can't remember the exact questions, but the questions overall were aimed to get to know me better personally/professionally. Also, KU doesn't use Pharmcas. They have their own application process (unless they are switching for next year!).