The upcoming cycle 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi,
Is anybody having probling printing the transcript matching form iin caapid application ...I am not able to print the form...pls help
Try to log out and then log in again, I had the same issue:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

For University of Michigan they mentioned that the do not receive paper copies of the toefl. UIC they mentioned they want it to be sent directly from ETS; however I couldn't find any code in their website, does any one know UIC code?

Nope I don't know. I saw some California schools like pacific, UCLA who provided codes...

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope I don't know. I saw some California schools like pacific, UCLA who provided codes...
Yes that is right, they provided code but they do not obligate you to send it electronically. I called them and they said they prefer it to be sent with all the supplemental documents as a single package other than receiving each item from different institutes, so it would be easier for them , because as they said the central campus is very large and it might be lost.
In my opinion, and that is what I am gonna do, if the school hasn't mentioned that it should be sent electronically you can just call them and ask them if you can mail the report to the school.

Thanks again dentist 86.

I will do that.
. I called caapid 2 days ago, and asked regarding sop, she said either to type it there or copy paste only from notepad and not from word, because when we copy paste from word, it adds extra characters somehow then exceeds the word limit so it doesnt get saved.

UIC school don't return the call , i called them 2 weeks ago but didn't get return call yet.

Yes that is right, they provided code but they do not obligate you to send it electronically. I called them and they said they prefer it to be sent with all the supplemental documents as a single package other than receiving each item from different institutes, so it would be easier for them , because as they said the central campus is very large and it might be lost.
In my opinion, and that is what I am gonna do, if the school hasn't mentioned that it should be sent electronically you can just call them and ask them if you can mail the report to the school.

That's a good suggestion.:) thank u...

Hi dentist86,
can u pls tell me how to deposit transcripts and degree certif like in sealed envelope from university or we can get all copies notarised and send them.

Hi dentist86,
can u pls tell me how to deposit transcripts and degree certif like in sealed envelope from university or we can get all copies notarised and send them.
Some schools require original sealed like UCSF, UT san antonio, but I recently read in USC that they want original transcript without specifying about the seal.
I have a question, does any one know if USC receive the ECE evaluation? at first they mentioned that they accept both ECE and WES, but now they only mentioned WES?? I do not know they changed some of the required documents.

oklahoma is for citizens, louiseville has barely 2 seats. btw does everyone have more than 126 credits or more in theor ece --which is a requiremnt for minnesota ?:confused:

i have an ece report also but no credit points in it, only the GPA score. is there any pocess of requesting for the credits? please help

UIC school don't return the call , i called them 2 weeks ago but didn't get return call yet.

Best way of communication is email.

Ready carefully the website and all that info found there, most of the time answers to our questions are there, if after reviewing UIC's website you still have questions send then a detailed (but short at the same time) email, and I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Good luck.

i have an ece report also but no credit points in it, only the GPA score. is there any pocess of requesting for the credits? please help

It should be there.... Check carefully, at the end of the report you must have both your GPA and total credits. Worst case scenario call ECE directly and they shall give you more specific information on where to find your credits on the report.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some schools require original sealed like UCSF, UT san antonio, but I recently read in USC that they want original transcript without specifying about the seal.
I have a question, does any one know if USC receive the ECE evaluation? at first they mentioned that they accept both ECE and WES, but now they only mentioned WES?? I do not know they changed some of the required documents.

yes thy have mentioned only WES - even i had the same question ..maybe some one who has contacted USC can help us..

For University of Michigan they mentioned that the do not receive paper copies of the toefl. UIC they mentioned they want it to be sent directly from ETS; however I couldn't find any code in their website, does any one know UIC code?

what i did was - search UIC on toefl institution search page, when your are ordering school copies, uic will show up ...and then enter the information found there...as uic website doesnt have any code listed ..
biological sciences and then dept - dentistry...and then send it..
pls correct me if im wrong ... that's what i did..
hope this helps

UGH... 43 minutes on the phone with prometric to schedule Part 2!

Could we able to update the new toefl score after we submit caapid appl??, I mean can I put current toefl score? which is going to be expired in June. after we get the new score, can we delete the old one and put the new one?? anybody who did this before, pl..give some advice...

Could we able to update the new toefl score after we submit caapid appl??, I mean can I put current toefl score? which is going to be expired in June. after we get the new score, can we delete the old one and put the new one?? anybody who did this before, pl..give some advice...

yeah you can always update your toefl, nbde scores and even your biographic info..

i called caapid few days back, we cannot update our toefl or any score after submitting in caapid, but definitely we can send our updated scores to school directly so that school can have our new improved scores. However, scores with caapid remains same what we submitted, thats what she said on phone.

Now here, if this is the case, i dn't know how far less score submitted with caapid matters as long as school has our new score, so school considers new one.

I called USC today and I asked them about the evaluation they said they will not receive ECE this year they accept WES only. I do not why CAAPID does not update these info it will only cause delay to our application, they should be more professional. USC said the do not mined notarized copies of the transcript.
And I sent an e-mail to UIC about the TOEFL score if I have the official sealed report, she said it is ok to send it this way they do not obligate electronic submission of the scores. I did that cause I already have an extra copies from ETS.

I called USC today and I asked them about the evaluation they said they will not receive ECE this year they accept WES only. I do not why CAAPID does not update these info it will only cause delay to our application, they should be more professional. USC said the do not mined notarized copies of the transcript.
And I sent an e-mail to UIC about the TOEFL score if I have the official sealed report, she said it is ok to send it this way they do not obligate electronic submission of the scores. I did that cause I already have an extra copies from ETS.

OMG are you serious! So now we have to get WES report done along with ECE! I guess it was my mistake to assume that USC accepts ece also...but i read that in some other threads of last years cycle. Are you people getting the wes report done now? :confused:

has anyone received confirmation that their caapid application is complete?

plz can any one help me ,,wer do we have to add about continuing dental education and courses in caapid application.

You can add it in the relevant information section if at all you have too since there is no other section suitable for it

the letter of recommendations that i have got from the faculty are sealed..so i should be checking in that box where i waive my right to read them !??

the letter of recommendations that i have got from the faculty are sealed..so i should be checking in that box where i waive my right to read them !??

Yes,waive your right to read them because the letters are sealed. Generally, waiving your right to read the recommendation letters makes them more authentic to the admission committee.

Yes,waive your right to read them because the letters are sealed. Generally, waiving your right to read the recommendation letters makes them more authentic to the admission committee.

Thanx a lot make you smile !! one more question if any one knows about the transcript matching form..we need to fill it and put it along with the ece evaluation !? or its only for those who don't have an evaluation ..

Thanx a lot make you smile !! one more question if any one knows about the transcript matching form..we need to fill it and put it along with the ece evaluation !? or its only for those who don't have an evaluation ..

Print it and put it with the evaluation, that what I did.

You can schedule it online within a few minutes.

As far as I can remember (at least last year) for Part 2 you can only do it over the phone. For Part 1 yes you could do it online.... Has it changed?

I just sent my ECE and it worked fine for me. I didn't even look onto this transcript matching form, what would it be needed for anyway (just in case other applicants for this year have the same question)?

Hey.. you need to have that transcript matching form.. it is a PDF with your Dentpin and CAAPID info on it. That is sent to ECE and that goes from ECE along with your evaluation to CAAPID.

Part 2 is only on the phone and it took me 43 minutes to schedule the appointment. I was on hold for about 20 minutes.. then the guy came on the phone.. his system crashed...then I got the appointment.. then his email was not able to send me the confirmation finally I got the confirmation after two attempts.

Prometric has their call center in Malaysia.

I scheduled my Part 2 online ( Done with exam - Feb 2012) - took me like 5 minutes .

I just sent my ECE and it worked fine for me. I didn't even look onto this transcript matching form, what would it be needed for anyway (just in case other applicants for this year have the same

I think it doesn't affect the application cz the purpose of this form is to prevent any delay in the application for students whose their name appear differently on the school transcript. But I sent it anyways, I put it in a separate envelope and clipped it with the sealed ECE report

hi... wher are we suppose to add shadowing/observership in caapid application... thanx

I just sent my ECE and it worked fine for me. I didn't even look onto this transcript matching form, what would it be needed for anyway (just in case other applicants for this year have the same

I think it doesn't affect the application cz the purpose of this form is to prevent any delay in the application for students whose their name appear differently on the school transcript. But I sent it anyways, I put it in a separate envelope and clipped it with the sealed ECE report

what is transcript matching form:confused: i mean i request my additional ECE report on my home address.....i should submit ece and lors to CAAPID right....then whats this additional thing....please make it clear

what is transcript matching form:confused: i mean i request my additional ECE report on my home address.....i should submit ece and lors to CAAPID right....then whats this additional thing....please make it clear

Along with your ECE report you should send transcript matching form, which you can print from CAAPID application. I think it is same with the paper LOR's
Hope this helps...

I checked my CAAPID application they updated the LORs and the evaluated transcript, but there is nothing about the programs designation, does any one know what should happen there?

I checked my CAAPID application they updated the LORs and the evaluated transcript, but there is nothing about the programs designation, does any one know what should happen there?
Hi there,
CAAPID will mail ur application materials to the schools you have selected, so once its done they will update the mailing date.

Hi guys, are we supposed to receive any mail or email from the designated programs after submitting the CAAPID application and the supplemental documents?

Can anybody help me about this question............"EMPLOYMENT WHILE OBTAINING DENTAL DEGREE":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Can anybody help me about this question............"EMPLOYMENT WHILE OBTAINING DENTAL DEGREE":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Did you work while studying? if yes state the information if not just say no

Thanks 4 replying.........i mean can we also include any leadership positions held in our college. or any volunteering activities involved.

Did they update the status of the LOR's and the evaluated transcript at the same time ??

Did they update the status of the LOR's and the evaluated transcript at the same time ??

I have same question, after they received the documents...how many days they will take to update our status? b'se they update my letters of evaluation but they still not update evaluated transcript.(I send all documents in one envelop). any idea???

I have same question, after they received the documents...how many days they will take to update our status? b'se they update my letters of evaluation but they still not update evaluated transcript.(I send all documents in one envelop). any idea???

i called them.they said it takes 7 to 10 business days even if we sent in the same envelope !!

i called them.they said it takes 7 to 10 business days even if we sent in the same envelope !!

Yes I called them and they gave me same answer,and told that they are processed separately.. even u send them in one envelop.