The Wait Room

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waiting on California schools stilllllll.........!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ya'll are sweet :biglove: I'm being patient. lol. Really excited though! Hope for interviews for all of us!

Reactions: 1 user
Ya'll are sweet :biglove: I'm being patient. lol. Really excited though! Hope for interviews for all of us!

We should be besties. The no interview bffs. Then one day one of us will betray the other.....:

Reactions: 2 users
We should be besties. The no interview bffs. Then one day one of us will betray the other.....:
I am ok with this. Because then we will be accepted to [x] school besties!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Another week. Here we go guys/girls!

Got a few emails saying my app is complete and they'll make a decision in a few weeks lol... I WANT AN INTERVIEW SO BADLY >: O

Got a few emails saying my app is complete and they'll make a decision in a few weeks lol... I WANT AN INTERVIEW SO BADLY >: O

Lol I got those emails a month and a half ago. Still haven't heard a thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Another day, another no interviews. This waiting got me going through the week like

Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys, do you know if asking a computer science professor for a LOR will fulfill the science LOR requirement? I've been waiting on this one professor since May and I've given up even thought he agreed :(

Hey guys, do you know if asking a computer science professor for a LOR will fulfill the science LOR requirement? I've been waiting on this one professor since May and I've given up even thought he agreed :(
You should probably check that course list on AADSAS that has all subjects and what category they fall into. The one you used when filling out your classes on AADSAS.

You should probably check that course list on AADSAS that has all subjects and what category they fall into. The one you used when filling out your classes on AADSAS.

I believe it falls under "other science" so I wasn't sure if that was ok or not.

I expect an equally relevant Spongebob reference when you get an interview...
Don't worry, I got you covered. But in the meantime, I'm checking and refreshing my email every 10 minutes only to find no new notifications like

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
While we`re waiting ...

Lol what dentists and patients really want to say:laugh::laugh: