The White Coat Investor Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The White Coat Investor

Practicing Doc and Blogger
Partner Organization
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This year at The White Coat Investor we've decided to have a scholarship contest. Not only do we hope to improve financial literacy among physicians and other high-income professionals (and their students and trainees) but we hope to dramatically lessen the loan burden of the scholarship winner.

I have personally donated $2000 to this scholarship, website sponsors have donated over $5000 more, and reader donations are starting to pour in. If you have ever been helped by the website, this is your chance to pay it forward.

If you are a student, considering applying for the scholarship. It's very easy, and what student couldn't use a few extra thousand at this point in her life?

Even if you are not interested, please alert your classmates to this opportunity. Read here for more details:

http://whitecoatinvestor.com/the-white-coat-investor-scholarship/

Members don't see this ad.

Great idea! I'll pass it on to my M3 and under classmates.

(Just a semester or so late for me, but great idea nonetheless!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hasn't even started, but the deadline for submission has passed. The posts/essays from the 5 finalists will run at the end of the month. Winner take all, about 13 grand.

I so wish I knew about this 2 weeks ago. Awesome contest, good luck to all of the participants.