Menu Icon Search
Close Search

Things you wish you brought with you

Discussion in 'Saint George's University (Sponsored Forum)' started by deg5030, 12.01.11.

1. deg5030

deg5030 SGU c/o 2016 :)

Veterinary Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    So. I'm not at the point of acceptance but just at the point of an interview. If all goes well :xf: i will have less than a month to make the decision of what items to bring. What items did you bring vs what items did you wish you brought with you for your first semester? Anything super crucial you would recommend not leaving home without?

thanks!

2. sbrdvm

sbrdvm SGU SVM c/o 2015!!

Veterinary Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hey, I am almost done with my first term at SGU and me a couple of my classmates have put this site together it has pictures and a document at the bottom of the page with tons of suggestions. It is still a work in progress and will be finished over Christmas break. We wanted it to be done sooner but classes and test just keep getting in the way. If you have any more questions about anything feel free to ask. Good luck and I hope to see you in JAN. The document is at the end of the page. http://sgusvmguide.shutterfly.com/

3. deg5030

deg5030 SGU c/o 2016 :)

Veterinary Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Thank you, I'll definitely check it out and i hope so to

4. Zpearl

Zpearl PreVet Student

Veterinary Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member

Thanks! That was super helpful! Minus a few typos lol

5. wuje1

wuje1

Veterinary Student
    If you are also part of the Facebook group for the incoming class there are documents on what to bring and whatnot.

6. DjIL

DjIL

Pre-Veterinary
    I know your post is a few years old now, but wow, it's so generous of you to compile this list, I'm finding it very helpful and informative! thanks!!

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal