Third time is....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations TT!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

So freakin' excited for you! Congratulations!!

I replied these cause they were so awesome & I agree. A million fold. SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUU! (Now, if all of my SDN friends could get out to their school of choice, I'd be all set ;))

And, I wouldn't be me if I didn't include these::highfive::bow::banana::soexcited::prof::lock::biglove::welcome:(to vet school!)

But, along with an earlier comment (SOV?): who's going to take on your task of being the go-to gal for lost/unfindable links aka archives??

Congrats! I am happy to see the "Oklahoma 2015" written now...but a little sad to see the "what what what" go! I am glad you are finally able to tackle what I am sure is something you have devoted sweat and tears to!
WAY TO GO, TT!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
AWESOME! I am SO HAPPY for you!

Now change your damn status to "Veterinary Student"!

This thread made a crappy day GREAT for me, I can only imagine how you are feeling right now!

Congratulations!!!! :woot:

:) So excited for you! Congrats!! :)

YAY TT!! SOOOO happy for you! :):clap:

Omg!!!! I'm still in Davis and I just checked Sdn. TT this is the most amazing news! I can't even imagine how good this feels. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

This truly is the year of the third timers!!!

I'm just unspeakably happy for you!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome.jpg

Third timers represent! Congratulations!

incredible! Well deserved and I'm so glad that all your hard work has finally been recognized. you go, girl!

NOW - bring back that pink hair! :)

Yay TT! Congrats! I'm so excited that it worked out for you this year! Now you can relax and be happy until the fall!

team tiger.jpg
super congrats tt...no one deserved it more this year than you!!

P.S: Sorry I am such a late to the party loser...my family took me out to dinner and I just got back

Congrats!!!! You've definitely earned it and you are an inspiration for the rest of us:soexcited::clap:

Congratulations! What great news! I am so excited for you. I can't imagine how long and stressful the wait has felt, but your persistence paid off. You deserve it and I bet it feels amazing now! You might not have enjoyed the wait but I bet it makes the experience even better for you because you will be so grateful for the opportunities that await you. Good luck and huge congrats!:highfive:

Just saw this and have to add my voice to the deservedly-large cheering section......... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You so so totally deserve it. :) :) :) From a fourth-tmer to a third-timer--you will appreciate and enjoy the ride more than you would have otherwise--i guarantee it!!

CONGRATULATIONS FUTURE DOCTOR!! Hee hee.(and especially for being able to pay in-state tuition!!!!!!!!!!) :) :love::love::love::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!!!! :soexcited:

Super congrats!! Hope I get in this year and we can someday be awesome pathology colleagues! You rock!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congratulationsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!! That's so exciting!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been around much but my classmate face booked me that you got in! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Congrats TT!!!

-Ke$ha

I've been lurking on this site for some time now and I witnessed your struggle. I am so happy that you got in after all the work you invested in yourself and others! You rock! So from a complete stranger compared to everyone else here TT,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D:thumbup:. You're an inspiration.

(Now to question what the Hades we've gotten ourselves into come August :scared:, lol)

Well, if I convinced you to un-lurk, then I hope you choose to stick around. :)

Oh and, to everyone... thank you! I don't think I would be accepted without the help and support from this forum. :)

woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!! AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I probably shouldn't share this, but I can't help it.

That is wicked cool. Are they both new or did you have the license plate prior? It looks pretty new (and that whole March 2011 thing..). I didn't know you could get them that fast.

No, it needs a new tag - I'll go get the 2012 during spring break. I've had it for a year and a half. And, it took 6 months before I got it in the mail after ordering it.

I'm late to this party, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad that they finally realized what a gem you will be to our profession!

Now, Dr. TT, all we need you to do is find and train a thread-finding protege to fill your awesome SDN shoes while you're out rocking at vet school. :p

i'm so happy for you!! thrilled, actually. CONGRATS!...can't think of anyone who deserves it more :)

No, it needs a new tag - I'll go get the 2012 during spring break. I've had it for a year and a half. And, it took 6 months before I got it in the mail after ordering it.

:laugh: I was actually going to mention that your registration is due. ;) Like the license plate cover that is Awesome!

Well, for cryin out loud. I step away from the forum for a few moments and look what you go and do. Holy sheet, girl, it's about time those OK State folks realized what they have been missing out on. I am grinning from ear to ear for you, TT. And I agree wholeheartedly with heylodeb: the pink hair must return. You looked awesome with it.

So proud of you! I mean, jeez, you've been around SDN for so long, you're like family!

Way to go!!

Oh...wow...yah this *is* 2011, after all lol. I am an idiot.

Sometime around January 2012 I'll realize it's 2011.

so happy for you :) no one deserves it more :D

Oh and, to everyone... thank you! I don't think I would be accepted without the help and support from this forum. :)

Many of us can say the same thing to you. Again, congratulations - you are going to make one kick ass vet!

Been pulling for you forever! CONGRATS!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is AWESOME news!!! Congrats TT!!! You totally just made my weekend(a pretty crappy one too). I'm so happy for you :D :highfive:

I said this in another thread but wanted to say it again, so......CONGRATS!!! :thumbup::D