Thoughts on Princeton Review MCAT2015 Ultimate LiveOnline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The One Who Knocks

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Next semester I plan on taking a MCAT prep course to prepare for the MCAT, which I plan to take this coming spring. Due to location/time restrictions, I've found a course that would be a great fit. The only problem is, it is the LiveOnline version of the Princeton Review MCAT2015 Ultimate.

Has anyone taken this course and would recommend it? As of now, it is about my only option, so I am hoping it turned out to be a great experience, and helped you score well on the MCAT.

My BIGGEST question is this: how is the course set up? Do the instructors have live video streams from a classroom, and teach the material that way? Or is it just audio? I am kind of confused.

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Next semester I plan on taking a MCAT prep course to prepare for the MCAT, which I plan to take this coming spring. Due to location/time restrictions, I've found a course that would be a great fit. The only problem is, it is the LiveOnline version of the Princeton Review MCAT2015 Ultimate.

Has anyone taken this course and would recommend it? As of now, it is about my only option, so I am hoping it turned out to be a great experience, and helped you score well on the MCAT.

My BIGGEST question is this: how is the course set up? Do the instructors have live video streams from a classroom, and teach the material that way? Or is it just audio? I am kind of confused.

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

I can give you some insight into how the course works. The material is taught live through audio, but there is a virtual whiteboard that the instructor will use. There's a chat feature, and you instructor will have the ability to poll the class for answers, and you'll be able to raise your hand, ask questions, etc. You'll also get a full set of books and materials shipped to you.

I'll let other members give you their impressions of the course, but Ultimate LiveOnline does come with our Better Score Guarantee. You can check out all of the details here, but we guarantee you'll get a better score on the MCAT, or we'll give you your money back or let you prep with us again for free.

Finally, if you do decide to enroll in this course, it's on sale through November 13! Enroll using code NovemberMCAT and you'll get $150 off.

If you have any other questions about the course, feel free to reach out to me!

- R