$$$ Threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, we have another thread about money. It seems like there's a new thread or comment about wages every day. Has anyone every heard of RXINSIDER.com or Salary.com?

I told you Z!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, we have another thread about money. It seems like there's a new thread or comment about wages every day. Has anyone every heard of RXINSIDER.com or Salary.com?

I told you Z!

People like money and sex...what can I say.

Members don't see this ad :)
*bump*

I've been seeing doom and gloom threads about money again. The Pharmacy Armageddon isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Let's have some faith! I know "all good things come to an end", but seriously, no one has that magic crystal ball. We don't know when or if pharmacists' salaries will go down.
Put away extra money into your 401K or piggy bank if you're that worried.

I think it's just spillover from the real estate market. Lots of people are drawing parallels about the shortage and rising salaries with the run up in speculation and home prices. Consequently, the crash of the RE market has people thinking about a similar fate for pharmacy.

But...this isn't even apples to oranges anymore, it's apples to a nice big juicy steak.

Missed the bump, I am tired just got done working 10 hours. I guess I just miss Z-pack. I was hoping he was back.....It does not seem the same since he changed his name.....I say we start a petition drive to force him to come back...Really dull around here......

I guess I just miss Z-pack I was hoping he was back.....It does not seem the same since he changes his name.....I say we start a petion drive to force him to come back...Really dull around here......
It's very odd how he just went MIA and then showed up incognito. Cyclo sniffed out his stench and revealed something darker and scarier- the cute Pink Panther had turned into a ****oo bird.

You shouldn't be bored...I wish I had some kinetics questions to offer up, but I don't :(. Maybe we could start a basset hound motorcyclist thread...?
spacer.gif

I am surprised there has not been a glut of kinetics questions. I am very happy perhaps I have affected a positive change on here. Probably not, there will be 20 posted next week....

It just seems boring lately, I can't put my finger on it. I really think its due to Z-Packs disapperance and rebirth under a new less exciting name.

I am surprised there has not been a glut of kinetics questions. I am very happy perhaps I have affected a positive change on here. Probably not, there will be 20 posted next week....

It just seems boring lately, I can't put my finger on it. I really think its due to Z-Packs disapperance and rebirth under a new less exciting name.
maybe this will help:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/motorcycle/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_20338406/opt_/fpt_______________________________dp/c_701/

Missed the bump, I am tired just got done working 10 hours. I guess I just miss Z-pack. I was hoping he was back.....It does not seem the same since he changed his name.....I say we start a petition drive to force him to come back...Really dull around here......

Awwwwww....:love:

Thats awsome I may have to look into that!

Seriously,:laugh: can ya feel the love Z!!!!!

All I feel is your Lust! You got to be seeing lots more beautiful moms..... compared to where you came from...

Texas women seem to take better care of themselves. Must be all the hot weather. Lots of plastic parts as well....

And humidity...

And we just have a higher expectation..:thumbup: