DO Three interviews granted. Apply More?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtm0021

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm guessing this belongs here. I've gotten three interviews offer so far: GA-PCOM, VCOM-AU and ACOM. I have already had my interviews at the first two and I am going to ACOM next Friday. I was in the first and second interview groups for GA and AU so I know that helps. My main question is if I have three interviews lined up should I apply more places?

3.54 overall GPA
3.3 sci GPA
Grades are good except for some lower grades during my senior year. I performed poor on the MCAT my first couple times and had serious doubts about my competitiveness so I stupidly stopped trying as hard. I have retaken the classes for higher grades though.
502 MCAT
AED involvement for 3+ years in undergrad
ER scribe
100~ shadowing hrs in different specialties, primary care etc. (I realize this might be low for some so that's why I became a scribe)
Lots of volunteering hours at Food bank and Equine Therapy Farm

I would appreciate feedback as this is my third cycle applying. I was waitlisted my first cycle but completely denied by all my second. I was told because I kept my MCAT of a 23 instead of retaking it.

Members don't see this ad.