time between practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoe12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
2 days? 5 days? a week? does anyone have an opinion, or a time frame that worked for them? just curious

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering the same thing. But I would say 2 or 3 days between. I haven't taken a full-length yet so I don't know how exhausting it is. I want to take at least 2-3 a week for the remaining month until June 20th

I'm wondering the same thing. But I would say 2 or 3 days between. I haven't taken a full-length yet so I don't know how exhausting it is. I want to take at least 2-3 a week for the remaining month until June 20th

get one full length under your belt and you'll feel a lot better. and more aware of where you stand. it felt good to finally get my first one out of the way

I found doing two a week worked well with the old MCAT.

You should take a couple of days after each test to reflect and carefully review your answers.

Members don't see this ad :)
I found doing two a week worked well with the old MCAT.

You should take a couple of days after each test to reflect and carefully review your answers.

thank you! i reviewed all my answers today from my first exam.. I messed up on SO many little things.. I have got to keep my reading focus better. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Yup, the review is important.

You will find more things worth reviewing if you go through it a second time!

get one full length under your belt and you'll feel a lot better. and more aware of where you stand. it felt good to finally get my first one out of the way

True, I actually took NS's Half-Length yesterday, and it wasn't all that bad (bombed CARS tho). I just can't imagine sitting there for twice as long :/

But the other problem is I don't know WHICH FLs to use, there's so many, and no real consensus! EK, TPR, NS, GS, Kaplan, etc

EK exams seem highly regarded, haven't taken them personally. I've taken one TPR FL and it wasn't very representative of the practice FL

True, I actually took NS's Half-Length yesterday, and it wasn't all that bad (bombed CARS tho). I just can't imagine sitting there for twice as long :/

But the other problem is I don't know WHICH FLs to use, there's so many, and no real consensus! EK, TPR, NS, GS, Kaplan, etc

i took the EK #1 and i purchased the EK #2 i plan on doing next week. Honestly, I thought it was pretty good overall. Challenging, but very doable. I missed a lot of small things after reviewing my answers after my score was purchased. It seems like a very good test tho. Excited to see if I improve on the second test.