Time for COMLEX III Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

passthebiscuits

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering when to expect scores back from the step 3 Comlex...
Took mine on 4/25 and no scores as of yet.
Also, are scores released on Mondays or Fridays?
Thanks to all

By the way, I studied for one week
Used: Step 2 personal notes I made from Boards and Wards
Saveresse
Strong Medicine for the Step 3 (Highly recommend)

I felt the test was very similar to step 2, maybe a bit better. Lots of primary care stuff...Still some GOOFY questions. (how are we supposed to prepare for how much calcium a woman needs pre/post/during menopause when there are topics like lymphoma, hypertensive emergency, or TB that seem kinda like important and stuff)??!!!??? LOTS of questions that you can easily discern into two choices, but then kinda tricky as to which one they want. I'll let you know how my methods worked when I get my scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Took 4/23/07, got score 5/25/07 this afternoon

PASSED BY A HAIR

79/428 (probably the lowest score on the board)

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW, can anyone remind me how to calculate percentile by this score?

Informer, I was close too!

Took mine 4/25 and got results yesterday (5/25), a Friday
Made a 478/80

Good luck to all taking this screwball of a test?!?

Took 5 wks to the day. Saw first online, thank goodness it is over with and never have to take another one of them!

Took my test on 5/25, so I can expect to get the results on 6/25? I am a little nervous, I feel good about the test, which is what makes me nervous. I cant wait to get this score back, the passing grade is 400?
Did you get the results in the mail before you got the result online?

Actually, passing is 350! So you guys actually did pretty good.

"The minimal passing 3-digit standard score for Level 1 and Level 2 (CE) is 400, for Level 3 is 350, regardless of when the examinations are taken."

Hey guys, I remember w/ step 2, there was a way you could know if you passed before the scores came out by trying to register for step 3 and if it let you register, you knew you'd passed. Is there a block on registering for step 3 if you passed it?

Took my test on 5/25, so I can expect to get the results on 6/25? I am a little nervous, I feel good about the test, which is what makes me nervous. I cant wait to get this score back, the passing grade is 400?
Did you get the results in the mail before you got the result online?

It took 6 weeks for my scores to come back as another poster had mentioned. I got a strong feeling you got through it!

Wook