Time management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ramizlol

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you guys manage your time? Last winter semester, I had 18 credit schedule, and I was doing fine. Now, I have 16 credit schedule and barely making the deadlines for most things. I am taking harder classes compared to my last semester. I am taking Orgo 1( no lab), Gen Chem 2, Microbio, and online class. I also work about 26 hours. The only way I have found to be able to kinda keep up with all of this is by not sleeping twice a week. Any tips on where to improve or anything??

Members don't see this ad.

If you watch tv.. Don't
If you play games.. Don't
If you hang with friends.. Don't
All extra time should be devoted to your classes if you want to do great IMO (or at least until you have completed your assignments & try to stay ahead) I'm taking 18 credits (calc, ochem&lab, A&P&lab, micro) on top of working 40 hours a week to support my family. I use a little notebook with all my classes and what's due on which date and just cross them out as I complete them.

If you watch tv.. Don't
If you play games.. Don't
If you hang with friends.. Don't
All extra time should be devoted to your classes if you want to do great IMO (or at least until you have completed your assignments & try to stay ahead) I'm taking 18 credits (calc, ochem&lab, A&P&lab, micro) on top of working 40 hours a week to support my family. I use a little notebook with all my classes and what's due on which date and just cross them out as I complete them.
Wow! I am start bringing my stuff to work but that is one hectic schedule you have!