Time to choose CSU or UC

Which college for Pre-Med then Med School?

• San Jose State University

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dr Trujillo

soon to be Medical Stud.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so its that time where us Seniors have to pick a college. I have 3 choices that i narrowed down. CSU Fullerton San Jose State and UCR
I need your guys input on which seems better for their pre-med programs. UCR is a UC so i know most think UCR but i taught about SJSU and CSUF also. Cheaper
Can you pick your college and put why? After this college i will hopefully head to med-school . I understand there might be a UC vs CSU between medschools acceptance rate but CSU to med school is possible.
Thank you means a great amount to me !

Members don't see this ad.

go to the school where you think you'll be happier

and remember, cost of attendance is one factor (out of many) that can affect happiness

^ I agree with the previous poster. Go to a school that will make you happy. If you're happy, you should be able to do well.

You should do research on the 3 schools and see what you like best about those schools. There might be a major/program that's offered in one school and not in the other. You might not like hot weather and would rather be in NorCal instead, etc.

As long as you do well academically, score high on the MCAT, do some ECs, etc. the undergrad school you go to doesn't matter as much, if at all.