Time2Track Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noworkftw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
We have had this discussion in my program too. I think most of us count the interview portion as intake/structured interview since that is the closest fit, but I definitely see how it is not an intervention.

Members don't see this ad :)
At some point I was told a neuropsychological interview is part of the assessment as a whole and should be counted along with it.

That's how I counted mine. Hopefully it was correct.

Theoretically, it makes sense, as a neuropsychological assessment generally isn't a neuropsychological assessment without the interview.

Here's another question: Does anybody know if Time2Track can be used to document internship hours for CA licensure?

I used it for both. Just a little time on the front end, spent about 45 minutes constructing it so that it auto-tabulated things. I spend a lot of time with excel though, I've created spreadsheets that auto score and norm things for npsych evals, so that definitely helped.

I used it for both. Just a little time on the front end, spent about 45 minutes constructing it so that it auto-tabulated things. I spend a lot of time with excel though, I've created spreadsheets that auto score and norm things for npsych evals, so that definitely helped.
Excel and Project were my main tools when I was in management consulting, and I am happy to pay a couple of dollars for convenience where I can find it. At this point in my life, if I don't have to tinker with tools, I won't. Or maybe I just associate using excel with being paid a living wage.

I think whether you would use T2T for documenting licensure hours would depend on the state you are in. Where I am at, T2T had 0 purpose following the internship application process. There was never a need to track hours by client again. Just state paperwork to be signed off on by clinical supervisors. If CA requires more detail than weekly or overall totals, then perhaps there is a reason to keep using it?

I think whether you would use T2T for documenting licensure hours would depend on the state you are in. Where I am at, T2T had 0 purpose following the internship application process. There was never a need to track hours by client again. Just state paperwork to be signed off on by clinical supervisors. If CA requires more detail than weekly or overall totals, then perhaps there is a reason to keep using it?
Good point about tracking hours by client. CA doesn't require that, but it has several activity categories that need tracking by week. Excel may be a better option for that. Much appreciated.