****tmdsas 2014****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is difference twn hold list and waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

Waitlist is chosen from first...

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejection fro Houston...:((( no love from H-town at all

What is alternate list then? Is it wait list or hold list?

Yeah, the waitlist is first in line. The hold list is basically an alternate list for the waitlist. That's the best way I can describe it haha

And Combine: this is per Mrs. Pledger.

Yeah, the waitlist is first in line. The hold list is basically an alternate list for the waitlist. That's the best way I can describe it haha

Good to know, thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)

Is there a way to find out your ranking on the waitlist or Hold list?
getting in off froom either list sounds not so possible with a TX school :(

Is there a way to find out your ranking on the waitlist or Hold list?
getting in off froom either list sounds not so possible with a TX school :(

I asked, but she never answered that portion of my question.

At my interviews Both dr. Segura and dr. Pierpont said that they won't tell you where you are on the list. :(

At my interviews Both dr. Segura and dr. Pierpont said that they won't tell you where you are on the list. :(

San Antonio makes sense. Today I was told that their waitlist is completely random.

Yeah they said it's ongoing for a while longer

Ongoing as in how long? haha and how many people are in contention?!?! :scared: Pretty sure I am suffering from premature aging because of this whole process.

Reactions: 1 user
Ongoing as in how long? haha and how many people are in contention?!?! :scared: Pretty sure I am suffering from premature aging because of this whole process.

All of us are! They didn't say specifically just until the class is full

All of us are! They didn't say specifically just until the class is full

Interesting. Houston sent some letters out here recently, so maybe that will prod things along via the process of elimination.

Interesting. Houston sent some letters out here recently, so maybe that will prod things along via the process of elimination.

Houston said cycle still far from over

Houston said cycle still far from over

Which is just great, because that means those who are holding out for Houston but occupying seats elsewhere will be doing so for a good while. It's all such a domino effect. I sure do wish they would kick these out faster.

May I ask what letter you're talking about?

Yeah I hadn't heard of any acceptances going out since the end of January. Do you mean acceptances or rejection letters?

Rejections, but I was assuming they would be pumping out the acceptances as well.

I'm hoping that houston will send out acceptances tomorrow, seeing as though they had their meeting yesterday that someone previously mentioned.

I'm hoping that houston will send out acceptances tomorrow, seeing as though they had their meeting yesterday that someone previously mentioned.
Yeah that's what's pierpont told me last I talked to him. I'm betting they won't be out tomorrow though. This is just me guessing but I feel like they send letters out the week after they meet. Since next week is spring break I'm betting it won't be for another two weeks. Again, this is me just GUESSING but I sure would like it if they would get the ball rolling and send some tomorrow.

Spring break is the week after next for UT

Hi everyone,

I am starting to write my personal statements, however I just want to see any samples as a guide. You can blurb out all the names and such if you wish. Please PM me. Thanks!

What about tomorrow? Houston loves to send out invites/acceptances on Fridays...

That's what I have been hoping for!

Accepted to houston! Email at 2:17!
ladymolarbear did u also accept SA SEAT? and i know you mentioned you were waiting to hear from houston..so congratS on that! when will you inform SA ? lol just curious bc i reallllly want to be accepted to SA :/

Thanks drgurl! Yes I did accept the seat at SA but will be turning it down for houston. I don't know how to go about withdrawing my offer so I'll start working on that as soon as I secure my spot at houston. I wish I could give you my spot!

Thanks drgurl! Yes I did accept the seat at SA but will be turning it down for houston. I don't know how to go about withdrawing my offer so I'll start working on that as soon as I secure my spot at houston. I wish I could give you my spot!
you can! lol just call them..i am going insane checking my email every hour for that acceptancr letter lol

Ok I'll do that. I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday so my face is pretty swollen and talking is limited but I'll call as soon as I can.

congrats guys! i hope houston will still have some spots left after this..

so today is HOUSTON"s day right? no SA acceptance sent out today right?