*~*~*TMDSAS 2017*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you again!
3rd time's the charm!

I offered to do it for my professor when he did the first one wrong... He probably edited his letter after that lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I offered to do it for my professor when he did the first one wrong... He probably edited his letter after that lol

Lol yeah, that would probably "unwaive" your waved rights since you saw the letter lol

Should I shoot myself now?

I just realized that, a few weeks ago when I submitted, either the save button didn't click or I didn't change, but two of the dates on the EC's I put in are off. It's membership in a church and I put the same dates for the past and future membership, but with different hours listed. (E.g. Church member, May 2016 - July 2017 instead of May 2009 - May 2016)

I'll be honest, I'm just looking for a reassuring voice from my friends here that I'll be alright even though now I look completely stupid. Or do you think I'm totally fried?
Speak to me friends of SDN!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be honest, I'm just looking for a reassuring voice from my friends here that I'll be alright even though now I look completely stupid. Or do you think I'm totally fried?

Not a big deal at all.

Contact TMDSAS via the portal, explain the situation, and ask them if they would be willing to change it for you.

If that doesn't work, e-mail the schools directly and let them know about it.

Reactions: 1 users
Not a big deal at all.

Contact TMDSAS via the portal, explain the situation, and ask them if they would be willing to change it for you.

If that doesn't work, e-mail the schools directly and let them know about it.
You are a gentleman and a scholar. In my panic I completely spaced that.

Should I shoot myself now?

I just realized that, a few weeks ago when I submitted, either the save button didn't click or I didn't change, but two of the dates on the EC's I put in are off. It's membership in a church and I put the same dates for the past and future membership, but with different hours listed. (E.g. Church member, May 2016 - July 2017 instead of May 2009 - May 2016)

Lol I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I have a question!

I'm a rising senior at my university and I haven't completely finalized my courses for the next fall or spring.
From the instructions on TMDSAS, it seems like I don't have to enter in my planned coursework but put in that I will be attending for both fall and spring semesters in the "Planned Enrollment" tab.

Do I have to input my planned courses in the "Terms Attended"? And if so, how?

Thank you!!

I have a question!

I'm a rising senior at my university and I haven't completely finalized my courses for the next fall or spring.
From the instructions on TMDSAS, it seems like I don't have to enter in my planned coursework but put in that I will be attending for both fall and spring semesters in the "Planned Enrollment" tab.

Do I have to input my planned courses in the "Terms Attended"? And if so, how?

Thank you!!
You still have to list future courses (for the grade, just select Not Yet Reported).

I know this question is asked a lot but I'm freaking out. My transcript was sent 2.5 weeks ago from my school and it still says not received. Does it usually take this long or should I call them? One of my transcripts only took a week so I'm not sure what's happening

I know this question is asked a lot but I'm freaking out. My transcript was sent 2.5 weeks ago from my school and it still says not received. Does it usually take this long or should I call them? One of my transcripts only took a week so I'm not sure what's happening

Same! Except I requested it and whether or not they sent it is another story.. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
On TMDSAS,
they asked what OOS schools I am considering. Does it have to be a for sure thing that I 100% know what OOS schools to pick?

On TMDSAS,
they asked what OOS schools I am considering. Does it have to be a for sure thing that I 100% know what OOS schools to pick?
I dont think you need to be for sure. I'm still not even positive what OOS schools to apply to so I just put down a couple.

Going back to the problem I had before...
When I saved my essays on TMDSAS (everything was below the character limit), some my essays went over the limit. HOWEVER, when I clicked on the essay itself and move the cursor (with the arrow keys on the keyboard), it automatically fixed character limit. Not sure if y'all had problems with that or not.

Until when is it considered sending in your application "early"?

So does anyone know when their committee packet was sent out and then received by tmdsas?
Is it like 2 weeks or immediately since it's an upload?
Or did my advisor lie to me...

So does anyone know when their committee packet was sent out and then received by tmdsas?
Is it like 2 weeks or immediately since it's an upload?
Or did my advisor lie to me...

My committee letter has not been received either.
You just have an FICE number right?

Just one of my transcripts! Good luck submitting!!

My transcript has been received! However, I have a blank in the "transcript through" section next to the received date.
Is it because I'm still taking classes this fall that it's not "done" yet?

Yeah and underneath says Not Received, have you submitted?

Just submitted!
I just wanted to get my application verified 1st since it takes 2-3 weeks. I have everything but that committee letter. TMDSAS said that it will process letters and test scores as they are received.

Just submitted!
I just wanted to get my application verified 1st since it takes 2-3 weeks. I have everything but that committee letter. TMDSAS said that it will process letters and test scores as they are received.
Yay congrats!! Yeah my transcript was received today too and it also has a blank in the transcript through part. I'm curios about that too

Yeah, maybe it will update later. Submitting it seriously takes a load off my shoulders.
I felt like I was going crazy checking the app for mistakes so many times.

Yeah, maybe it will update later. Submitting it seriously takes a load off my shoulders.
I felt like I was going crazy checking the app for mistakes so many times.

Haha I did the exact same thing!! I was so scared to click submit!

So jealous of y'all. I want to submit my app by Friday but I can't find the courage to...

Reactions: 2 users
So jealous of y'all. I want to submit my app by Friday but I can't find the courage to...
Take a few sips of vodka and its easy man, only way i brought myself to submit lol

Have y'all started the AADSAS one yet?
I think I'll start that after my DAT on the 30th.. I have everything ready pretty much.

Have y'all started the AADSAS one yet?
I think I'll start that after my DAT on the 30th.. I have everything ready pretty much.
It's pretty much the same as the TMDSAS app, except the personal statement and description of extracurriculars, etc. have a smaller character limit.

There's also a short description of manual dexterity activities that wasn't on the Texas app.

It's pretty much the same as the TMDSAS app, except the personal statement and description of extracurriculars, etc. have a smaller character limit.

There's also a short description of manual dexterity activities that wasn't on the Texas app.

Gotcha.

My transcript has been received! However, I have a blank in the "transcript through" section next to the received date.
Is it because I'm still taking classes this fall that it's not "done" yet?
It'll say when pretty soon, takes them a while to fill it in after they receive it. The date will be through the last classes you had graded on there (e.g. if you had finished Winter 2016, then it would say through Winter 2016). Your next transcript, when you send the update, will show "Fall 2016" or something like that.

It'll say when pretty soon, takes them a while to fill it in after they receive it. The date will be through the last classes you had graded on there (e.g. if you had finished Winter 2016, then it would say through Winter 2016). Your next transcript, when you send the update, will show "Fall 2016" or something like that.

Ah okay thanks bud!
On a related note, I was told that those who do not hear anything on Dec 1 regarding interviews/admissions, that academic update (Fall 2016) is that much more important.

Ah okay thanks bud!
On a related note, I was told that those who do not hear anything on Dec 1 regarding interviews/admissions, that academic update (Fall 2016) is that much more important.
Really?!? Crap I was gonna do the minimum for all Bs :(

Nvm! It's all good.

Did anyone submit an additional letter in addition to the required letters?

Last edited: