About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.
  2. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

TMDSAS: Evaluation form with letter of rec and interfolio?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]' started by sliceofbread136, Jun 11, 2012.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. sliceofbread136

sliceofbread136

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    So I had my letter writers submit my LORs to interfolio. I'm trying to get my letters sent in through TMDSAS, and there is this goofy evaluation letter they say I need to have? How do I get this sent with my letters on interfolio? Should I send this evaluation form to the professors and have them upload it with the old letter and resubmit it?

Help is appreciated, I am very confused :(
  2. Xcellerator

Xcellerator

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    You do not need the form if you are using Interfolio to send your letters for TMDSAS.
  3. sliceofbread136

sliceofbread136

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Now I'm reading that this form doesn't have to be done? Does this negatively impact me? Why is this so convoluted?
  4. sliceofbread136

sliceofbread136

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Are you 100% sure? That would be super.